Author Topic: Ana Navarro Scolds Dems Worrying 80-Year-Old Biden is ’Too Old’ For Re-Election: ‘Shut The Hell Up A  (Read 197 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ana Navarro Scolds Dems Worrying 80-Year-Old Biden is ’Too Old’ For Re-Election: ‘Shut The Hell Up And Get With The Program!’
Story by Jennifer Bowers Bahney • Yesterday 1:54 PM

The View co-host Ana Navarro had some choice words for Democrats who are concerned Joe Biden is “too old” for re-election, reminding them that Donald Trump is poised to become the Republican nominee.

“Anybody who thought the Republican base was going to turn away from him saw this week that that is not going to happen,” Navarro said of Trump’s town hall appearance on CNN. “So, I would tell people who are angry with CNN, channel that anger into the voting booth.

“And you know, all the Democrats who fret and clutch their pearls, oh, ’cause Biden is too old and Kamala is too this or too that. You know what? Shut the hell up and get with the program! Because that’s what’s on the other side,” Navarro said. “That is what is on the other side and it was a reminder. I had forgotten. I’m not on Truth Social. I don’t watch Fox. I haven’t watched a rally. This is a reminder — he hasn’t changed at all. He’s going to be worse if he gets back in. ”

“Worse, much worse,” Joy Behar agreed, “because he’s going to have more power.”

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ana-navarro-scolds-dems-worrying-80-year-old-biden-is-too-old-for-re-election-shut-the-hell-up-and-get-with-the-program/ar-AA1b79Bv?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f523a1610be447feb7a1a7ed51066f53&ei=71
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34