Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 224488 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #2425 on: March 04, 2024, 05:45:10 pm »
Sun Tzu

Meaning? Is Zelensky the "evil man" for not surrendering to an enslaver? Is Putin the "evil man" for instigating a war that is factionalizing Russia?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Is the fighting in Ingushetia at least partly the fruit of Stalin's maltreatment of the Ingush ethnic group (similar to his maltreatment of Chechens)?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #2426 on: March 04, 2024, 06:52:22 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2427 on: March 04, 2024, 07:06:31 pm »
Russia invaded Ukraine because Putin wants it, and he thought the West was weak after Biden's botched withdrawal from Afghanistan.

NATO expanded (Sweden, Finland) because Putin invaded Ukraine.

Projecting American weakness encourages America's enemies to act.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2428 on: March 04, 2024, 07:18:51 pm »
Meaning? Is Zelensky the "evil man" for not surrendering to an enslaver? Is Putin the "evil man" for instigating a war that is factionalizing Russia?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Is the fighting in Ingushetia at least partly the fruit of Stalin's maltreatment of the Ingush ethnic group (similar to his maltreatment of Chechens)?

Putin is an evil man, Zelinsky is an evil man, Biden is an evil man... The world is full of evil men who cannot be a part of anything that they aren't in control of.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2429 on: March 04, 2024, 07:51:25 pm »
Putin is an evil man, Zelinsky is an evil man, Biden is an evil man... The world is full of evil men who cannot be a part of anything that they aren't in control of.

So how exactly is Zelensky an evil man?  What has he done to earn that designation?  Do you know anything about him, especially before he was elected President of Ukraine in April 2019?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2430 on: March 05, 2024, 01:35:50 am »
Side note, those 1000 lb bombs were not only old, but had been improperly stored, in the Philippines, IIRC. The particular explosive type in those bombs was no longer in use, and it was known at the time that deterioration made the explosive less stable (cooked off abnormally quickly) and more powerful than rated. The captain of the USS Forrestal knew the bombs' age and condition and asked Wash DC for permission to refuse to let the things aboard his ship. WashDC ordered him to use them. Of course, it took a known flaw in the Zuni rocket system to set in motion the chain of events that led to the Forrestal fire.

@PeteS in CA

Just out of curiosity,even though I fear I already know the answer,WHAT happened to the flag officer that overruled the ships captain,and ordered them used anyhow?

This was a senior Naval Officer,so I assumed a ugly WAVE slapped his pee-pee with a ruler,and he was then promoted and retired with  full pay and privileges?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2431 on: March 05, 2024, 02:27:49 am »
@PeteS in CA

Just out of curiosity,even though I fear I already know the answer,WHAT happened to the flag officer that overruled the ships captain,and ordered them used anyhow?

This was a senior Naval Officer,so I assumed a ugly WAVE slapped his pee-pee with a ruler,and he was then promoted and retired with  full pay and privileges?
There were a number of changes that came about, not the least of which was every sailor being trained in firefighting, not just a separate crew. As for the Flag rank people who ordered the ordnance remain, I don't know. Most of those bombs were set to go out in that day's strike (to get rid of them, I would think).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2432 on: March 05, 2024, 07:36:45 pm »
ICC judges issue arrest warrants against Sergei Ivanovich Kobylash and Viktor Nikolayevich Sokolov

ICC 3/5/2023

Today, 5 March 2024, Pre-Trial Chamber II of the International Criminal Court, composed of Judge Rosario Salvatore Aitala, Presiding, Judge Tomoko Akane and Judge Sergio Gerardo Ugalde Godinez (“ICC” or “Court”) issued warrants of arrest for two individuals, Mr Sergei Ivanovich Kobylash and Mr Viktor Nikolayevich Sokolov, in the context of the situation in Ukraine for alleged crimes committed from at least 10 October 2022 until at least 9 March 2023.

Mr Sergei Ivanovich Kobylash, born on 1 April 1965, a Lieutenant General in the Russian Armed Forces, who at the relevant time was the Commander of the Long-Range Aviation of the Aerospace Force, and Mr Viktor Nikolayevich Sokolov, born 4 April 1962, an Admiral in the Russian Navy, who at the relevant time was the Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, are each allegedly responsible for the war crime of directing attacks at civilian objects (article 8(2)(b)(ii) of the Rome Statute) and the war crime of causing excessive incidental harm to civilians or damage to civilian objects (article 8(2)(b)(iv) of the Rome Statute), and the crime against humanity of inhumane acts under article 7(1)(k) of the Rome Statute. There are reasonable grounds to believe they bear individual criminal responsibility for the aforementioned crimes for (i) having committed the acts jointly and/or through others (article 25(3)(a) of the Rome Statute), (ii) ordering the commission of the crimes, and/or (iii) for their failure to exercise proper control over the forces under their command (article 28(a) of the Rome Statute).

The two warrants of arrest were issued following applications filed by the Prosecution. Pre-Trial Chamber II considered that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the two suspects bear responsibility for missile strikes carried out by the forces under their command against the Ukrainian electric infrastructure from at least 10 October 2022 until at least 9 March 2023. During this time-frame, there was an alleged campaign of strikes against numerous electric power plants and sub-stations, which were carried out by the Russian armed forces in multiple locations in Ukraine.

More: https://www.icc-cpi.int/news/situation-ukraine-icc-judges-issue-arrest-warrants-against-sergei-ivanovich-kobylash-and

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2433 on: March 05, 2024, 08:32:57 pm »
I have wondered what lawfare against a real enemy would look like...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2434 on: March 06, 2024, 01:32:22 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2435 on: March 06, 2024, 01:33:34 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2436 on: March 06, 2024, 01:59:16 am »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online kevindavis007

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #2440 on: March 06, 2024, 11:38:41 pm »
Why am I not surprised.

But they have swell subway stations.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2441 on: March 07, 2024, 01:00:30 am »
Ya gotta give the Russians credit for having stones  because it ain't like they don't know the punishment for standing up the Soviet System will be harsh.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2442 on: March 07, 2024, 01:40:46 am »
@Timber Rattler

Julia Ioffe
@juliaioffe
Moscow police begins arresting people who went to Navalny's funeral. They're being singled out from videos of the event.

The same thing Biden continues to do to people who showed up at the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #2443 on: March 07, 2024, 03:00:35 am »
The same thing Biden continues to do to people who showed up at the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021.

I know how dare people can trespass and try to disrupt a legitimate Constitutional process here in America.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2444 on: March 07, 2024, 03:25:46 am »

I know how dare people can trespass and try to disrupt a legitimate Constitutional process here in America.

Trespass?  Disrupt?  Sure.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1725621613004042402

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2445 on: March 07, 2024, 03:48:45 am »
Trespass?  Disrupt?  Sure.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1725621613004042402
Well I can see the problem immediately, if these were rampaging BLM @holes they would have gotten a pass....isn't that what happened with them?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2446 on: March 07, 2024, 06:13:21 am »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2449 on: March 07, 2024, 01:28:41 pm »
Zelensky’s motorcade nearly hit by Russian missile as ‘Ukraine prepares for counter-offensive’

Yahoo News by Tara Cobham 3/6/2024

Volodymyr Zelensky’s motorcade was nearly hit by a Russian missile on Wednesday as the Ukrainian President visited the Black Sea port of Odessa.

Zelensky was with Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis when the missile hit infrastructure close enough for the leaders to see the strike, with sources estimating the attack happened a mere 500 to 800 metre distance from the delegations.

“You see who we’re dealing with, they don’t care where to hit,” Zelensky told reporters in the wake of the incident, which killed five people, according to a Ukrainian navy spokesperson.

Mitsotakis, who was on his first visit to the country since Russia's invasion in February 2022, said that during the tour the delegation heard sirens and a big explosion as they headed towards their cars. Confirming his country’s continued support of Ukraine, he told Zelensky: “My presence here reflects the respect of the entire free world for your people and underlines Greece’s commitment to remain by your side.”

A top military commander on Wednesday said the Ukrainian military will stabilise the battlefield situation shortly and aims to form units for counter-offensive actions later this year.

More: https://au.news.yahoo.com/zelensky-motorcade-nearly-hit-russian-224634694.html