Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 224143 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #2025 on: December 07, 2023, 08:11:41 pm »
How many times do we need to say that not supporting the USA's limitless funding of Ukraine's war is not the same as supporting Putin? It really shouldn't be that difficult, assuming there's any critical thinking involved.

Why do you want Putin win?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2026 on: December 07, 2023, 08:13:28 pm »
Interesting accusation @kevindavis007   I have posted several articles questioning and suggesting that Z and Brandon are siphoning off money.  How that makes me a MAGA in your books, I don't know and I truly don't care.

I stand by my opinion that I don't believe that we should continue to send BILLIONS to Ukraine -- I have posted as to why several times along with time lines, Glenn Beck's research, some history of Ukraine/Russia war that has been on going for decades, etc.  Also -- it has been 'rumored' that some of the $$ wound up in the hands of Hamas.

It is hard to discern the truth as to what is currently taking place - to refute the validity in either direction with certainty one would have to have first hand experience and obviously I don't and I would assume neither do you.  It then boils down to what you believe in based on what you have read, including research what you believe to be true. MSM isn't going to give the full picture -- so backtracking and doing a little research of the history of Ukraine sheds a little light on what may be the bigger picture.  Just my opinion.

The atrocities committed against Ukraine's people and also Russia's people is horrific and I don't think that is in dispute.

I do agree that we need to close our own border IMMEDIATELY, and stop ALL migration into this country. That should have been done decades ago. The billions that we have spent on Ukraine could have been used to build an almost impenetrable wall, having armed guards along the wall and drones.  Securing our own border should be paramount.

Nothing I haven't posted before.  Like it or not, that is my opinion. If you want to label me as MAGA, go right ahead.

@Libertybelle

Ok Putin bot
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2027 on: December 07, 2023, 08:39:31 pm »
Baloney.

@mountaineer

Good answer!

I can tell you put a lot of deep thinking into it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2028 on: December 07, 2023, 08:52:41 pm »
I want Putin to lose. He was wrong to invade Ukraine. Putin is a really bad guy, m'kay? I agree with you.

It's just not the responsibility of the U.S. taxpayer to fund Ukraine's war, especially to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars. Do you really support Biden's bankrupting of the American economy? Why?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2029 on: December 08, 2023, 02:57:20 am »

Why do you want Putin win?

@mountaineer doesn't want Putin to win.  She just doesn't think the money that Joe Biden is pissing away in the name of Ukraine is going to stop him.  Our Ukraine policy is not directed at defeating Putin on the battlefield.  It is directed at prolonging this war indefinitely as payback for Vietnam.  Liberating captured Ukrainian territory is not even being considered.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2031 on: December 08, 2023, 03:23:49 pm »

@Libertybelle

Ok Putin bot

Knock it off, please.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #2032 on: December 09, 2023, 05:35:10 pm »
I'll say it again - send weapons, lots of weapons. No cash.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2033 on: December 09, 2023, 05:57:01 pm »
I'll say it again - send weapons, lots of weapons. No cash.

pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2034 on: December 12, 2023, 12:50:41 pm »
Defense of Ukraine
@DefenceU

Today is the Day of the Ukrainian Ground Forces—the most numerous and powerful branch of our Defense Forces!

The Ground Forces warriors move forward, regaining every piece of occupied territory and inflicting significant losses on the enemy. They do not stop until Ukraine reaches the borders of our state.

The motto "For Ukraine! For its freedom!" is an echo and continuation of the centuries-old traditions of the struggle for our freedom.

Congratulations to our brave warriors! Victory will be ours!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2035 on: December 12, 2023, 07:13:01 pm »
Rep. Mike Waltz
@michaelgwaltz
Just left a closed-door briefing on Ukraine - still NO CLEAR STRATEGIC GOAL outlined by the Biden Administration.
11:12 AM · Dec 12, 2023

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2036 on: December 12, 2023, 07:48:33 pm »
Rep. Mike Waltz
@michaelgwaltz
Just left a closed-door briefing on Ukraine - still NO CLEAR STRATEGIC GOAL outlined by the Biden Administration.
11:12 AM · Dec 12, 2023

Has that ever stopped them?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2037 on: December 12, 2023, 09:05:09 pm »
Yikes. I have no idea whether there's any truth to this, but FWIW:

Zelenskyy has every right to come to America and look each member of Congress dead in their eyes and demand more money… Here’s why.

https://twitter.com/_BruceBane/status/1734584797844967553

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2038 on: December 12, 2023, 09:08:30 pm »
Zelensky Leaves Empty-Handed: McConnell Admits Ukraine Aid Talks Going Nowhere, Punts to January

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky will come up empty in his latest swing through the U.S. Capitol.

Negotiations on additional American aid to Ukraine paired with a border security package are dead for 2023, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) reportedly told his fellow Senate Republicans at their weekly lunch Tuesday.

The Republican leader’s comments come as Zelensky makes his third trip in a year through the U.S. Capitol with his hands out.

Republican opposition to additional aid to Ukraine has steadily grown as voters have balked at Zelensky’s pleas for more handouts from American taxpayers.

Congress has already authorized well over $100 billion in aid to Ukraine.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/12/zelensky-leaves-empty-handed-mcconnell-admits-ukraine-aid-talks-going-nowhere-punts-to-january/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2039 on: December 12, 2023, 09:11:06 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2040 on: December 12, 2023, 09:42:31 pm »
Secure Biden's Open Border before paying to secure Ukraine's eastern border.

No more GOP money for nothing and chicks for free.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline kevindavis007

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2042 on: December 14, 2023, 05:16:15 pm »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2043 on: December 14, 2023, 05:31:59 pm »
Putin smells weakness in America's resolve to support Ukraine heading into the 2024 Election Year.

Otherwise, Mad Vlad would not have come out of his villain's lair.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2044 on: December 14, 2023, 05:57:58 pm »

https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1735316916917662022

Hard for me to understand why it's so hard to do something about our own borders so that more funding can go to Ukraine :shrug: It's not Rocket Surgery, do the right thing for Americans and then do the right thing for Ukraine.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2045 on: December 14, 2023, 06:08:40 pm »
Hard for me to understand why it's so hard to do something about our own borders so that more funding can go to Ukraine :shrug: It's not Rocket Surgery, do the right thing for Americans and then do the right thing for Ukraine.

Hard for me to figure out why American taxpayers should continue to fund political slush funds like Ukraine.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2046 on: December 14, 2023, 07:00:22 pm »
Hard for me to figure out why American taxpayers should continue to fund political slush funds like Ukraine.

Considering your tagline, "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God," does that include Russian tyrants?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2047 on: December 14, 2023, 07:10:11 pm »
Considering your tagline, "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God," does that include Russian tyrants?

Yes! It does! Now tell me how a political slush fund in Ukraine accomplishes that.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2048 on: December 14, 2023, 07:13:05 pm »
America funds Ukraine in the hopes it doesn't have to fund more countries in a larger war should Russia succeed.

Unfortunately for the Ukranains, the Biden Admin is only supplying enough to maintain a protracted stalemate, not all out victory.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2049 on: December 14, 2023, 07:15:47 pm »
Actually I don't think they should, I just don't see Ukraine winning no matter how much debt we throw on America's future generations because this will come down to a war of attrition and Russia has many more soldiers to use as cannon fodder than does Ukraine.