Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 224429 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #1600 on: September 17, 2023, 02:47:21 pm »
Summations, but no credible proof. That goes for Brandon as well.

@libertybele @txradioguy

For those who wish to draw a parallel between those saying that there is no evidence of Zelenskiy corruption and those saying that there is no evidence of Biden corruption:

Biden:  GOP Reps Release 22 Examples of Biden’s Corruption After Dems Claim There’s No Evidence

Zelenskiy: 

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1601 on: September 17, 2023, 02:51:10 pm »
@libertybele @txradioguy

For those who wish to draw a parallel between those saying that there is no evidence of Zelenskiy corruption and those saying that there is no evidence of Biden corruption:

Biden:  GOP Reps Release 22 Examples of Biden’s Corruption After Dems Claim There’s No Evidence

Zelenskiy: 

:thumbsup:

Online DB

« Reply #1602 on: September 17, 2023, 02:51:53 pm »
The Dan Rather school of journalism...  We don't need any actual evidence... We know it is true... Fake but accurate...

Online libertybele

« Reply #1603 on: September 17, 2023, 05:29:31 pm »
Zelenskyy's lack of credibility is evident.

Believe what you want.

:seeya:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1604 on: September 17, 2023, 05:30:26 pm »

Believe what you want.

Zelensky is one of the few with high credibility here.  Believe Putin's lies all you want.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1605 on: September 17, 2023, 05:31:37 pm »

You do realize that the words 'evident' and 'evidence' have the same root, right?  So where is the 'evidence'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #1606 on: September 17, 2023, 05:32:44 pm »
You do realize that the words 'evident' and 'evidence' have the same root, right?  So where is the 'evidence'?
As I stated up thread, believe what you want.   :seeya:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1607 on: September 17, 2023, 05:38:06 pm »
As I stated up thread, believe what you want.

Or in your case, believe what you 'feel' with zero regard for whether or not it is true.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1608 on: September 17, 2023, 05:38:14 pm »
I don't think Zelinski himself is all that corrupt but his masters in the United States are corrupt to the core and will use Zelinski for their own nefarious purposes until the cows come home!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1609 on: September 17, 2023, 05:44:55 pm »
If, and I do believe this, that Zelensky wants Ukraine to remain sovereign and not a Russian vassal state, He'd likely dance with the Devil to keep the Russians out.
If he's dealing with Biden, there is corruption built in. It does not mean Zelensky is getting rich off of this (he was already rich when the Russians invaded), but Biden and those in his network from the days of his Vice Presidency likely are siphoning off a lot.

Which is why so many of us wanted materiel support, and not very much cash.

Between the Holodomor, the mining waste and complexes contaminated like Zhovti Vody, and still not dealt with (likely some Oligarch, somewhere, is keeping it that way), the Ukrainians have plenty of reasons for not wanting Soviet Russian control of the region.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 05:47:24 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1610 on: September 17, 2023, 05:48:39 pm »
I don't think Zelinski himself is all that corrupt but his masters in the United States are corrupt to the core and will use Zelinski for their own nefarious purposes until the cows come home!
I think he is faced with the reality that if he wants the 'pot', the (White) House is going to get its rake.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1611 on: September 17, 2023, 05:50:26 pm »
I think he is faced with the reality that if he wants the 'pot', the (White) House is going to get its rake.

B-I-N-G-O

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1612 on: September 17, 2023, 05:52:56 pm »

So, in reality, the "problem" here is American corruption, not Ukraine corruption.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1613 on: September 17, 2023, 05:54:53 pm »

:yowsa: Which is why we should insist that the pot contain very little $$$.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1614 on: September 17, 2023, 05:58:00 pm »
So, in reality, the "problem" here is American corruption, not Ukraine corruption.

Double B-I-N-G-O

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1615 on: September 17, 2023, 06:01:06 pm »
That is my belief, that the American corruption is an order or orders of magnitude greater than that on the receiving end.

The weapons being sent, even from eastern European nations, have been held up when Biden could use the US as an intermediary, 'pledges' are front page news, but deliveries lag considerably, and then they are weapons or systems that were often outmoded (M113-vietnam era), and understandably downgraded from the latest block builds in the US. But all this is being delivered at top dollar, and the older US systems are not being replaced here with new ones yet. Yet that 'money' is being budget and sent, where?

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1616 on: September 17, 2023, 06:02:36 pm »

:yowsa: I believe that absolutely!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1617 on: September 17, 2023, 06:19:17 pm »

I think there is a lot of corruption.  I am not sufficiently aware of life in Ukraine, but there is certainly a lot in the USA.  At least, in my little corner of it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 06:20:15 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1618 on: September 17, 2023, 06:52:45 pm »

Believe what you want.

@libertybele

Spoken like  a true surrender  monkey.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1619 on: September 17, 2023, 06:55:54 pm »
Or in your case, believe what you 'feel' with zero regard for whether or not it is true.

@libertybele

@Hoodat

She is going to  believe whatever it is she HAS to believe to avoid  going  to  war.

If the Soviets were to demand we surrender or they would attack,she would be screaming "We need to surrender!"

Some people are  just born that way.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1620 on: September 17, 2023, 06:59:21 pm »

@Kamaji

Yes,and it is NOT just related to the Soviet invasion of Ukraine. It is everywhere the Dims and their RINO buddies stick their noses into anything. The war in Ukraine is seen by them as just one more chance to steal money and make deals with the military-industrial complex  so they get a cut of every dollar spent.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1621 on: September 17, 2023, 07:01:12 pm »
@Kamaji

Yes,and it is NOT just related to the Soviet invasion of Ukraine. It is everywhere the Dims and their RINO buddies stick their noses into anything. The war in Ukraine is seen by them as just one more chance to steal money and make deals with the military-industrial complex  so they get a cut of every dollar spent.

888high58888 :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1622 on: September 17, 2023, 10:17:34 pm »
@Kamaji

Yup. Even a tenth of a percent of a billion dollars is a million bucks. The more money moving, the more to be skimmed.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1623 on: September 18, 2023, 01:10:33 pm »
Obliterated wasteland where not even one building still stands is reclaimed by Ukraine as it reveals it has retaken less than a square mile around Bakhmut in a week

Ukraine's military is painstakingly recovering territory around the embattled city of Bakhmut metre-by-metre
But little more than rubble remains where apartment blocks, offices, town halls and factories once stood

By DAVID AVERRE
18 September 2023

The sheer devastation of the war in Ukraine has been laid bare in desolate new images of towns recently recaptured from Russian occupiers by Kyiv's forces.

The city of Bakhmut and its satellite towns in the eastern Donetsk region have long been the epicentre of some of the war's bloodiest conflicts, with months of attrition and World War One-style trench warfare resulting in thousands of deaths on both sides - and Russia's eventual capture of Bakhmut in May.

Now Ukraine's military is painstakingly recovering its territory around the former industrial city metre-by-metre, with Deputy Defence Minister Hanna Maliar announcing over the weekend her troops had pushed Moscow's forces out of the villages of Andriivka and Klishchiivka.

Both cities lie on higher ground and their capture could set the stage for reasserting control over the pivotal city.

But where apartment blocks, offices, town halls and factories once stood, little more than piles of rubble, the charred remains of trees and twisted hunks of burnt-out armoured cars remain.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12531163/Obliterated-wasteland-not-one-building-stands-reclaimed-Ukraine-reveals-retaken-square-mile-Bakhmut-week.html

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #1624 on: September 18, 2023, 01:16:27 pm »
Kyiv dismisses 7 top defense officials; Zelensky to address U.N., Congress

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/09/18/russia-ukraine-war-news/

Ukraine’s cabinet dismissed Deputy Defense Minister Hanna Maliar from her post, along with six other top officials in the Defense Ministry, according to an update Monday shared on Telegram. The announcement comes after President Volodymyr Zelensky ousted defense chief Oleksii Reznikov this month, as the ministry grappled with corruption claims.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus