Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 184586 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #2475 on: March 12, 2024, 07:25:40 pm »
I can't think of anything which would cause troops to resist an enemy like the thought that that enemy might eat them.

I believe the lefty vernacular is "Oral Integration" by people giving "Cultural Enrichment."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2476 on: March 12, 2024, 11:38:23 pm »
Cannibalism seems to be making a come back across the world these days.
It can get worse...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2477 on: March 13, 2024, 12:06:57 am »
The U.S. Sun
Juliana Cruz LimaSergey Panashchuk
Mar 11 2024

CANNIBAL ARMY Grim ‘orders’ to ‘taste human flesh’ found on Russian soldier’s phone…as well as brutal torture & gang rape instructions

BARBARIC "orders" which included "tasting human flesh", brutal torture and gang rape were found on a Russian soldier's phone.

Ukrainian officials said the grim "recommendations" were sent in private Telegram messages by Russian commanders, who encouraged the atrocities.

(more)
https://www.the-sun.com/news/10684531/russian-soldier-barbaric-war-orders-human-flesh-gang-rape/

@240B

I ain't buying it. The bulk of Russians are Russian Orthodox.

This is anti-Russian propaganda.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2478 on: March 13, 2024, 12:18:24 am »
@240B

One would hope...

But every time a Ukrainian faces off with a Russian, this will still be in the back of their mind.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2479 on: March 13, 2024, 01:38:09 am »
Russian fuel facilities hit by Ukraine drone attacks: officials

Reuters  |  March 12, 2024  |  3:18 a.m. ET

Russian fuel facilities in Oryol and Nizhny Novgorod regions were on fire on Tuesday after Ukrainian drone attacks, local governors and media said, in what appeared to be a coordinated Kyiv air operation that also targeted Moscow and other regions.

Air defense systems downed a total of 25 drones launched by Ukraine over several Russian regions, RIA state news reported, citing Russia’s defense ministry.

It was not immediately clear whether all the drones were destroyed.

There were a total of 25 launched drones that were downed by Air defense systems.
Social media/east2west news

“In the morning, the Kstovo industrial zone, a fuel and energy complex facility, was attacked by unmanned aerial vehicles,” Gleb Nikitin, governor of Nizhny Novgorod, said  .  .  .

https://nypost.com/2024/03/12/world-news/russian-fuel-facilities-in-oryol-nizhny-novgorod-hit-by-ukraine-drone-attacks-officials-say/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2480 on: March 13, 2024, 01:43:24 am »
Ukraine knocks out Russian refinery in major attack

Guy Faulconbridge and Lidia Kelly  |  March 12, 2024  -  6:42 PM EDT  |  Updated 3 hours ago

MOSCOW, March 12 (Reuters) - Ukraine pounded targets in Russia on Tuesday with dozens of drones and rockets in an attack that inflicted serious damage on a major oil refinery and sought to pierce the land borders of the world's biggest nuclear power with armed proxies.  .  .  .

.  .  .  Russian officials reported attacks on energy facilities, including a fire at Lukoil's (LKOH.MM), opens new tab NORSI refinery and a drone destroyed on the outskirts of the town of Kirishi, home to Russia's second-largest oil refinery.

Gleb Nikitin, governor of the Nizhny Novgorod region, said emergency services were working to put out a blaze at the NORSI refinery.
"A fuel and energy complex facility was attacked by unmanned aerial vehicles," Nikitin said on Telegram.

Industry sources told Reuters on condition of anonymity that the main crude distillation unit (AVT-6) at NORSI was damaged in the attack, which means that at least half of the refinery's production is halted. Lukoil declined to comment.

NORSI refines about 15.8 million tonnes of Russian crude a year, or 5.8% of total refined crude, according to industry sources.
It also refines about 4.9 million tonnes of gasoline, 11% of Russia's total, 6.4% of diesel fuel, 5.6% of fuel oil and 7.4% of the country's aviation fuel, according to industry sources.  .  .

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-launches-drones-oryol-fuel-facility-other-regions-russia-says-2024-03-12/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2483 on: March 13, 2024, 03:41:52 am »
@240B

Agree.  They wouldn't be stupid enough to put it in writing anyway.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2484 on: March 13, 2024, 04:36:10 am »
Agree.  They wouldn't be stupid enough to put it in writing anyway.
Rule 1 of propaganda: It doesn't really matter if its true, what matters is what people will believe. Failing outright belief, some measure of doubt is enough.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2485 on: March 13, 2024, 05:48:45 am »
It is my understanding that Ukraine does NOT possess drones that have the capability of flying the distance to Moscow or St. Petersburg.  If this is true, then the attacks in Russia are false flags by Putin to get his population riled up against the Ukrainians, which I think is a viable reality.  I wouldn't trust Putin as far as I could throw his evil *ss.

At some point, if the news is true about hundreds of thousands of Russian soldier now dead in this two year war, that the population will rise up to confront their corrupt government over the loss of their sons, brothers and husbands.  Russia is very much a slave mentality society, where folks have next to zero freedom of expression or thought, but there comes a moment in time where they collectively will have had enough of the nonsense of sacrificing their child/children to the corrupt lie that has launched an unjust war on a neighboring country killing millions, and literally using the same tactic as Hitler did with Poland when he launched that war.

Offline DB

« Reply #2486 on: March 13, 2024, 08:38:23 pm »
It is my understanding that Ukraine does NOT possess drones that have the capability of flying the distance to Moscow or St. Petersburg.  If this is true, then the attacks in Russia are false flags by Putin to get his population riled up against the Ukrainians, which I think is a viable reality.  I wouldn't trust Putin as far as I could throw his evil *ss.

At some point, if the news is true about hundreds of thousands of Russian soldier now dead in this two year war, that the population will rise up to confront their corrupt government over the loss of their sons, brothers and husbands.  Russia is very much a slave mentality society, where folks have next to zero freedom of expression or thought, but there comes a moment in time where they collectively will have had enough of the nonsense of sacrificing their child/children to the corrupt lie that has launched an unjust war on a neighboring country killing millions, and literally using the same tactic as Hitler did with Poland when he launched that war.

They can be transported on the ground into Russia. Russia has a very large border and the people speak the language.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2487 on: March 13, 2024, 09:49:38 pm »

That is no longer the case, https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/ukraine-produce-thousands-long-range-drones-2024-minister-says-2024-02-12/ .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2488 on: March 13, 2024, 11:32:23 pm »
It is my understanding that Ukraine does NOT possess drones that have the capability of flying the distance to Moscow or St. Petersburg.  If this is true, then the attacks in Russia are false flags by Putin to get his population riled up against the Ukrainians, which I think is a viable reality. 

Putin would not risk a $3 billion refinery for a false flag operation.  Blow up a school or hospital?  Yes.  But not a refinery.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2489 on: March 13, 2024, 11:47:17 pm »
That is no longer the case, https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/ukraine-produce-thousands-long-range-drones-2024-minister-says-2024-02-12/ .
In contrast with Russia where drone production is dominated by the state, the vast majority of manufacturers in Ukraine are private. Fedorov said only one of the 10 companies whose drones could fly as far as the regions around Moscow or St Petersburg was a state company.

So, Ukraine is using a more capitalist model for development competition, which will advance faster than the Soviet model still employed in Russia.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2493 on: March 14, 2024, 01:46:13 pm »
Russian refineries are successfully intercepting Ukrainian drones.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2494 on: March 14, 2024, 02:02:08 pm »
from r/UkraineWarVideoReport

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/1bdu1ze/unidentified_flying_objects_decided_to/

???????

Spent 30+ years at plants, and spent half as Safety Health, and Environmental Manager at a plan  Watch this video....  There is an employee walking non chalantly along the periphery of an active explosion/fire at what appears to be a distillation unit.  This is the kind of unit that typically fractionates C4's through C12's.  And under high temperatures and pressures.

If you are going to fake it, at least make it plausible.  Or this is an idiot with a death wish.  Fake as shit IMO.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2495 on: March 14, 2024, 02:16:27 pm »
It isn't obvious from the camera angle, but the fire is probably 100 yards from the dude who is walking, and there is massive structure between the dude and the fire. The Russians are not renowned for safety or being conscious of the environment, but the dude walking by is safe due to distance plus the covering structure. But don't let visually obvious realities trouble what you want to believe.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2496 on: March 14, 2024, 02:29:33 pm »
It isn't obvious from the camera angle, but the fire is probably 100 yards from the dude who is walking, and there is massive structure between the dude and the fire. The Russians are not renowned for safety or being conscious of the environment, but the dude walking by is safe due to distance plus the covering structure. But don't let visually obvious realities trouble what you want to believe.

???
Check the proximal pipeline.  It is shown being engulfed in flame.  Which factually shows:

1. That the fire extends to the edge of the structure.

and

2. The employee is walking in what appears to be at our near that same said structure.  WITHOUT FIRE PROTECTIOM GEAR

And don't give me the bullshit, of what I want to beleive. Plant Fire Fighters worked for me, and I was point fulcrum of our Emergency Opertions Center.  And you are saying he is safe?  What are your professional credentials to make that call? 

Still, stand my position of fake or a Darwin Award Candidate.  And from my experiences of watching people in plant emergncies the concept of self preservation precludes all.   So, still guessing "FAKE"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 02:35:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2497 on: March 14, 2024, 06:57:50 pm »
The Russian refineries targeted by Ukrainian drones

March 13, 202412:31 PM CDT  |  Updated 21 hours ago

MOSCOW, March 13 (Reuters) - Ukraine struck Russian oil refineries in a second day of heavy drone attacks on Wednesday, causing a fire at Rosneft's (ROSN.MM), opens new tab biggest refinery in what President Vladimir Putin said was an attempt to disrupt a presidential election this week.
What was targeted and what do they produce?

RYAZAN
Russia's Ryazan oil refinery (C}RO7309414471), opens new tab, controlled by Rosneft, was set ablaze after a drone attack, a regional governor said on Wednesday.
The plant, with installed capacity of around 350,000 barrels per day, refines about 12.7 million metric tons of Russian crude a year (around 317,000 barrels per day), or 5.8% of total refined crude, according to industry sources.  .  .

NOVOSHAKHTINSK
The Novoshakhtinsk oil refinery in Russia's southern Rostov region suspended operations on Wednesday after downed drones fell on the site, but resumed later in the day.  .  .

NORSI
A fire broke out at Norsi, Russia's fourth largest refinery, after a Ukrainian drone attack, Russian officials said on Tuesday. It is located near the city of Nizhny Novgorod, 430 kms (270 miles) east of Moscow.  .  .

KIRISHI
The governor of the Leningrad region, Alexander Drozdenko, said on Tuesday that a Ukrainian drone had been destroyed on the outskirts of Kirishi, which is home to Surgutneftegaz's Kirishinefteorgsintez (KINEF) refinery.  The Kirishi refinery is one of the top two refineries in Russia.  .  .

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/russian-refineries-targeted-by-ukrainian-drones-2024-03-13/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2498 on: March 14, 2024, 07:45:48 pm »
???
Check the proximal pipeline.  It is shown being engulfed in flame.  Which factually shows:

1. That the fire extends to the edge of the structure.

and

2. The employee is walking in what appears to be at our near that same said structure.  WITHOUT FIRE PROTECTIOM GEAR

And don't give me the bullshit, of what I want to beleive. Plant Fire Fighters worked for me, and I was point fulcrum of our Emergency Opertions Center.  And you are saying he is safe?  What are your professional credentials to make that call? 

Still, stand my position of fake or a Darwin Award Candidate.  And from my experiences of watching people in plant emergncies the concept of self preservation precludes all.   So, still guessing "FAKE"
Looking at where the water is going, it looks like the effort is not to extinguish but to keep things cooled down, at least at this point. That buys time to close valves, divert feeds, and reduce pressure, unless I am mistaken. Not drawing on my oil experience (I was on drilling rigs, not in the refining end), but on my experience as a volunteer firefighter. Objective one was to keep things from getting worse, when possible. Otherwise, the plan was to back off, establish a perimeter, and let it burn out.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2499 on: March 14, 2024, 08:39:21 pm »
Russian refineries are successfully intercepting Ukrainian drones.

@PeteS in CA

ROFLMAO!

Isn't that just another  way of saying the drones are wiping out their refineries?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!