Author Topic: Man Charged With Molestation At Public School Part Of Scheme To Promote Latino And Chinese Culture  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
May 4

Man Charged With Molestation At Public School Part Of Scheme To Promote Latino And Chinese Culture

BURLINGTON, NC - On April 26, deputies arrested Ivan Danilo Ardila-Perez, 37, after an investigation determined that at least two girls between the ages of 11 and 13 were sexually assaulted by the accused.

In a press release, the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office stated:

“Alamance County [SVU] immediately began an investigation at Southern Middle School,” the sheriff elaborated.  “As the investigation moved forward, five other minor students came forward.”

The Colombian national was working at the Southern Middle School, located at 771 Southern High School Rd. in Alamance County, as a Spanish teacher and soccer coach. His current salary is $52,405 per year, but has now been suspended.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/man-charged-with-molestation-at-public-school-part-of-scheme-to-promote-latino-and-chinese-culture
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When did child molestation become officially recognized as being a part of Latino and Chinese culture?

BTW,am I the only one that has doubts about this? Especially the Latin culture,which is heavily fundie Christian.

NOT saying it never happens,but I am saying that such things are not considered to be acceptable.

Truth to tell,I don't know enough about the Chinese culture to comment on it,other than saying that when you consider the decades of forced birth control in China,it seems unlikely.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!