Author Topic: Biden Heads to the Beach as Border Crisis Explodes, DHS Forces Officers to Work All Weekend  (Read 551 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Heads to the Beach as Border Crisis Explodes, DHS Forces Officers to Work All Weekend
By Cristina Laila May. 12, 2023 5:20 pm258 Comments

Joe Biden is headed to his Rehoboth Beach compound for the weekend as the border crisis explodes.

Title 42 expired Friday at midnight and a migrant child has already died in US custody.

The border crisis is out of control and Joe Biden doesn’t have a care in the world.

He will be spending the weekend in the Northeast far, far away from the US-Mexico border.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre on Friday announced Joe Biden will be delivering a commencement speech at Howard University on Saturday morning.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/biden-heads-to-the-beach-as-border-crisis-explodes-dhs-forces-officers-to-work-all-weekend/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden enjoys a beach vacation as DHS agents work weekend controlling the border
May 13, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

As Title 42 ends, President Joe Biden has disgracefully decided to vacation once again at his beach home in Rehoboth, Delaware while DHS agents in multiple states will be forced to work the weekend to impossibly control illegal immigrants swarming across the now non-existent border with Mexico.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced on Friday that Biden will deliver the Howard University commencement address in Washington, D.C. on Saturday morning.

“The president will then travel to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, where he and the first lady will remain over the weekend,” she noted not seeming to care that the optics are horrific showing an elitist president kicking back as the catastrophe at the border explodes.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will force asylum officers to work through the weekend attempting to handle the tsunami of illegal immigrants crossing the border and demanding asylum, according to Fox News Digital.

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1657159973330206723

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/13/biden-enjoys-a-beach-vacation-as-dhs-agents-work-weekend-controlling-the-border-1358634/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Has this dimwit spent a single weekend in the White House? He's either off to Delaware or, occasionally, Camp David.
Prezzy Part-time is a fulltime halfwit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It doesn't matter. He wouldn't be doing anything if he reamained there,other than maybe picking boogers  and eating them.

I am pretty sure that by now none of the WH staffers are foolish enough to bring any of their minor children to work.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why is it when we see just what a catastrophe JOE is, his greatest supporters mostly fall silent?  Are stooges actually smarter than the stupidity they engage in?  Hell awaits their arrivals.  Egotistical iggorant azzes.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wonder how much more of this people will need to see to realize that Biden jsut really doesn't give a shit about you and me and vote him out?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder how much more of this people will need to see to realize that Biden jsut really doesn't give a shit about you and me and vote him out?

@txradioguy

The DNC now seems to have a death grip on counting votes,so I am not even sure that is possible any longer.

I don't even believe they won the last time.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Modern day Nero
With the circus he has hired to take care of business, I was thinking more like Caligula...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Makes no differenced where he goes because he isn't really in charge of anything and makes no actual decisions.

Hell,I doubt he even knows who he is on some days.

Offline mountaineer

He returned to the White House this afternoon and immediately declared a "lid." Needs to rest and get a fresh nappie.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org