Author Topic: How Al Gore Built The Global Warming Fraud  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How Al Gore Built The Global Warming Fraud
« on: May 13, 2023, 10:20:56 am »
WRITTEN BY JAY LEHR AND TOM HARRIS, GUEST POST ON OCT 19, 2018. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

How Al Gore Built The Global Warming Fraud

Although his science is often seriously wrong, no one can deny that Al Gore has a flair for the dramatic.

Speaking about climate change in an October 12 PBS interview, the former vice-president proclaimed, “We have a global emergency.”

Referring to the most recent UN climate report, Gore claimed it showed that current global warming “could actually extend to an existential threat to human civilization on this planet as we know it.”

Al Gore’s overblown rhetoric makes no sense, of course. Yet his hyperbolic claims beg the question: How did this all start?

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-al-gore-built-the-global-warming-fraud/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: How Al Gore Built The Global Warming Fraud
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 02:56:01 pm »
I honestly doubt that Goober can even remember how to tie his own shoes,so HE did NOT come up  with this brain fart.

Hell,you would have to HAVE a brain to come up with a brain fart,so that automatically disqualifies him.

He,and whoever works in the background to support him have made TONS of money off this scam,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!