Author Topic: Archbishop Blames Climate Change For Illegal Immigrants  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Archbishop Blames Climate Change For Illegal Immigrants
« on: May 13, 2023, 10:05:40 am »
Archbishop Blames Climate Change For Illegal Immigrants
MAY 12, 2023
By Paul Homewood

The Archbishop of Canterbury has torn shreds out of the Illegal Immigration Bill, labelling it "isolationist, morally unacceptable and politically impractical", with "too many problems" to highlight in one speech.

Justin Welby attacked Rishi Sunak’s plan to ‘stop the boats’, which is facing its second major Parliamentary hurdle, with peers in the House of Lords scrutinising the controversial proposal.

"This bill has no sense at all of the long term and the global nature of the challenge that the world faces," the religious leader said.

"It ignores the reality that global migration must be engaged with at source as well as in the Channel as if we as a country were unrelated to the rest of the world."

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/05/12/archbishop-blames-climate-change-for-illegal-immigrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Archbishop Blames Climate Change For Illegal Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 10:06:33 am »
 :pigs fly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson