Author Topic: 'Happy Days' star Scott Baio ditches California for 'fantastic' Florida: 'What America was like'  (Read 403 times)

Offline libertybele

'Happy Days' star Scott Baio ditches California for 'fantastic' Florida: 'What America was like'

After announcing his family’s move to Florida this week, actor Scott Baio further explained exactly how they came to the decision to FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo.

"Florida is pretty much what America was like 50 years ago," Baio said on "Maria Bartiromo’s Wall Street" Friday. "It's just people hanging out. Everything's wide open, it's free, the people that I meet are all just nice."

"And there seems to be no attitude down here," he continued. "I mean, no place is perfect. But it's just a different feel here."

The sitcom star best known for his roles in "Charles in Charge" and "Happy Days" originally announced via Twitter his family decided to leave Los Angeles after 45 years in California, citing the homelessness problem...............

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/happy-days-star-scott-baio-ditches-california-fantastic-florida-what-america-was-like
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

This is blasphemy to the MAGAs

Didn't Trump claim Florida is a failing state under GOP leadership?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy