Author Topic: TREASON: Biden regime coordinating with Mexican government to secretly facilitate mass illegal migra  (Read 155 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TREASON: Biden regime coordinating with Mexican government to secretly facilitate mass illegal migrant INVASION
Friday, May 12, 2023 by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) Initially, it was thought that Joe Biden’s open border policies were bad enough in contributing to a record number of migrants crossing into the U.S. illegally during his term thus far, but it turns out there’s much more to it.

In fact, according to a revealing report published this week, the Biden regime has actually been coordinating with the Mexican government to send migrants over into the U.S. by the tens of thousands.

“In recent days, large crowds of immigrants have formed on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande fully prepared to swim over well-worn crossing spots to Brownsville – but seemingly held back by unarmed Mexican immigration officials,” the Center for Immigration Studies said in its report.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-12-biden-regime-coordinating-with-mexican-government-facilitate-mass-illegal-immigration.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson