Author Topic: Biden’s DHS Gives Phones to Border Crossers While Releasing Them into U.S.  (Read 237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s DHS Gives Phones to Border Crossers While Releasing Them into U.S.

John Binder 12 May 2023

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is issuing cell phones to border crossers and illegal aliens as they are being released into the United States. The phones are used strictly to track their whereabouts following their release.

Biden ended Title 42, one of the administration’s last few border controls to stem waves of illegal immigration, on Friday and began implementing a series of programs under its Catch and Release network that ensure most border crossers and illegal aliens are released into the United States while awaiting their immigration hearings, which are often years out.

As part of that process, DHS provides some border crossers and illegal aliens with phones to track their whereabouts. Those given phones are enrolled in the Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program, which allows new arrivals to remain in the United States without being detained while waiting for their cases to come up.

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1656840323392208899

As Breitbart News reported, from October 2021 to September 2022 Biden’s DHS gave phones to more than a quarter of a million border crossers and illegal aliens as they were released into the United States interior. The phones cannot search the internet or make calls.

The cost to American taxpayers is more than $360,000 every day.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/12/bidens-dhs-gives-phones-border-crossers-while-releasing-them-into-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'd like to have a new Apple phone....I'll even pay for the service plan.. :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
In other news 5,000 DHS phones found in a dumpster behind a Burger King.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley