Author Topic: Time for Republicans to Confront January 6 Lead Prosecutor By Julie Kelly  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Time for Republicans to Confront January 6 Lead Prosecutor

The Biden regime’s double standard of justice runs right through Matthew Graves’ office.
By Julie Kelly
May 14, 2023

During the 2020 presidential election cycle, Matthew M. Graves donated $2,000 to the Biden-Harris campaign. The modest contribution was a no-brainer for Graves. Not only was he a domestic policy advisor for the campaign, he worked at the time for the same white-shoe law firm as Douglas Emhoff, Kamala Harris’ husband.

Graves’ kowtowing paid off. In November 2021, Graves took the helm of one of the most politically-charged U.S. attorneys office’s in the country: the District of Columbia.

Since then, Graves has escalated the pace and nature of the ongoing investigation into the events of January 6. His fixation on a four-hour disturbance that occurred more than 28 months ago has nothing to do with law and order and everything to do with using the full weight of the federal government to punish Americans who protested Biden’s election that afternoon.

At the same time, Graves, who is in the unique position of prosecuting both local and federal crimes in the nation’s capital, has allowed D.C. to descend into violent chaos.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2023/05/14/time-for-republicans-to-confront-january-6-lead-prosecutor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

$2,000 contribution = modest contribution?  Not for most of us.

$2,000 is three weeks rent in my area ... cockroaches and bedbugs cost extra.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
$2,000 contribution = modest contribution?  Not for most of us.

$2,000 is three weeks rent in my area ... cockroaches and bedbugs cost extra.

$2K obviously wouldn't break me, but why a principaled person as myself want to ever line the pockets of the most corrupt people in this country. 

Then add the fact that a good chunk of my career, that based on my level in the company I was coaxed, coerced, eencouraged, call it what you want to have payroll deduction for our industry PAC.  Man did that piss me off.   

But in essence, there is much better things to do with your disposable cash than give it to low life politicans.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.