Author Topic: How the Biden corruption empire ran under the radar for so long  (Read 127 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 How the Biden corruption empire ran under the radar for so long
By James Bovard   
May 10, 2023 8:33pm

I know Romanian corruption.

When I was exiting the country in 1987 after investigating its collapsing economy, I made sure to bribe every guard who searched my luggage at the Bucharest airport with a pack of Kent cigarettes.

But I neglected to give a pack to the soldier on the tarmac as I walked to my Lufthansa flight.

He was soon screaming and waving his submachine gun in my direction. Whoops.

After the fall of the Communist regime, the US State Department launched a program to help Romania curtail corruption.

Vice President Joe Biden masterminded that effort from 2009 to 2016.

The program was a smashing success: Though Romania remained profoundly corrupt, Biden family members received more than $1 million from Romanian businessman Gabriel Popoviciu.

He was convicted for corruption even though Hunter Biden flew to Bucharest to testify on his behalf before the National Anticorruption Directorate.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/10/how-the-biden-corruption-empire-ran-under-the-radar-for-so-long/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34