Author Topic: Biden priority: Keeping photos of migrant overcrowding in detention out of the news -Report  (Read 199 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 12, 2023
Biden priority: Keeping photos of migrant overcrowding in detention out of the news -Report
By Monica Showalter

As Joe Biden's weakly enforced Title 42 expires and illegal border crossers can no longer be expelled from the U.S. based on pandemic considerations, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas had a tough, scary, message for potential migrants:

"I want to be very clear: our borders are not open. People who cross our border unlawfully and without a legal basis to remain will be promptly processed and removed," Mayorkas said.

Which is laughable. He's made that tough, scary warning many times before, and well, here we are.

According to Fox News. here's the real priority:

Sources tell Fox News that the priority right now for Border Patrol is avoiding images of overcrowding and processing migrants as fast as possible. Authorities earlier this week greenlighted "safe" mass street releases if CBP and non-governmental organization (NGO) partners cannot hold them. It means that the largest wave of mass releases in history has already begun and will continue in the coming days.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/biden_priority_keeping_photos_of_migrant_overcrowding_in_detention_out_of_the_news_report.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I was at the gym and surprisingly, the media is covering this.

Prediction: Biden’s job approval rating heads down into the upper 20s the more this  stays in the news
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Miss Tucker yet?

Offline libertybele

I was at the gym and surprisingly, the media is covering this.

Prediction: Biden’s job approval rating heads down into the upper 20s the more this  stays in the news

....and?  That changes nothing and most importantly it's not stopping them at the border.  More are on the way because nothing can stop this invasion because of the huge mass of people; other than military force that allows the use of fire power.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.