Author Topic: The Staggering Flaws of the Biden Family  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Staggering Flaws of the Biden Family
« on: May 12, 2023, 02:00:01 pm »
May 12, 2023
The Staggering Flaws of the Biden Family
By Allan J. Feifer

We start with a provocative partisan title.  We may lose some readers here who can’t or won’t evaluate issues that don’t align with their beliefs.  There is a lot of smoke, plenty of facts, and a staggering unwillingness by authorities to connect the dots and resolve the issues at bar.  The number one impediment to opening eyes is the fear that the Trump monster lurks in the shadows awaiting an imminent return.

Good government should be non-partisan, competent, and trustworthy.  (It hasn’t been for a long time.)  Democrat partisans overwhelmingly populate the vast majority of government departments, and no Republican administration has been able to put a dent in that political slant.  Constant leaks have become the story instead of relaying the accomplishments of Republican presidents.  Democrats don’t have to use overt bias to enforce a progressive liberal bureaucracy to do their bidding; instead, they step aside and watch a parade of bias and salacious leaks flow endlessly to a media too willing to use unnamed sources.  President Trump faced an average of two leaks a day in his first 100 days, and to this day, virtually no one was punished in any government agency, including agency heads, for any leaks to reporters.

Joe Biden is not the captain of our Ship of State; a shadow government pulls his strings.  I cannot view Biden in the context of his record and statements and see him as an able leader.  Many hear the rhetoric saying he is “The Healer in Chief” despite the fact that he is likely the most divisive president in history.  In his stump speeches, Biden endlessly denigrates “MAGA extremists” who cast over 74 million votes against him.   His echo chamber seems to believe he can demonize and ignore those voters because they are evil and irrelevant to him; it is this constant theme that exposes his administration as entirely partisan.  “Finishing the Job” is his new campaign cry for a second term, but one has to wonder what “finishing the job” actually means.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/05/the_staggering_flaws_of_the_biden_family.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Staggering Flaws of the Biden Family
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 02:18:17 pm »
Flaws of the Biden Family??? Are you kidding me?

Our entire federal government is corrupt to its core and we are talking about the flaws of the Bidens?  :nono:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien