Author Topic: Flesh of My Flesh-Eating Flesh  (Read 736 times)

Offline Kamaji

Flesh of My Flesh-Eating Flesh
« on: May 12, 2023, 11:57:57 am »
Flesh of My Flesh-Eating Flesh

A new form of birth control would teach the female body to attack itself, in pursuit of egalitarianism.

Carmel Richardson
May 12, 2023

Anew form of birth control would teach the female body to attack itself, in pursuit of egalitarianism.

“Let me be a woman.” The famed words of Elisabeth Elliot became the title of a book of essays she offered her only daughter, Valerie, on the day of the daughter’s marriage. Elisabeth, wife of the evangelical missionary Jim Elliot, used the phrase and stories of women in the Bible to respond to a growing sect of Christian egalitarians in the American mid-century, arguing that this movement made a “caricature” of womanhood.  Egalitarianism, she advised her daughter, is not a thing to be desired but “a dehumanizing distortion.”

Elliot’s ideas have been echoed by numerous writers since then, but the dehumanizing distortions have continued apace. One recent distortion is the pursuit of a new form of birth control, which would work by attacking the female body itself, teaching it to produce antibodies to fight its own pregnancy-supporting processes. You read that right: The tech optimists are pursuing a birth control vaccine.

According to a piece in the Atlantic last week, the vaccine would work by teaching the female body to produce antibodies to a hormone that is present exclusively during pregnancy to stimulate the production of progesterone: human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG. Such an idea seems far-fetched and barbaric—“to immunize an animal against itself.” But that hasn’t stopped Indian doctor Gursaran Pran Talwar from finding a way to generate a “set it and forget it” shot to guarantee months, and perhaps even years, of infertility.

In order to coerce a living organism to attack its own reproductive tissues, to combat its very nature, the immune system has to be especially riled up. This is of special note in the case of birth control, due to the demand for near-perfect effectiveness: Standard forms of hormonal birth control boast up to 99 percent pregnancy prevention. In order to match that, a vaccine would have to evoke a powerful attack from the female body against its own pregnancy-supporting processes. Unsurprisingly, side effects in clinical trials of Talwar’s vaccine already consisted of “painless but prominent nodules,” or hard, cyst-like bumps on the skin, which may be related to a hyperactive immune response.

But what comes of immunizing a woman against herself? For this is precisely what a birth control vaccine would do. Where other forms of contraceptives attack the female body’s natural cycles, a vaccine would deputize the work of pregnancy prevention to her own flesh, teaching her cells to become belligerents against their own. It would bring the war on womanhood right down to the cellular level, teaching her body to strip itself of the very thing that makes it female, as though the loss of her feminine appearance and natural modesty in the public square already were not enough.

To strip a woman of her fertility intentionally, to teach her body to wage war against herself and the babies she was made to home, is to preach empowerment by becoming "unwoman." The logic of the birth control vaccine says fertility, and thus being a woman, is antithetical to full personhood, insofar as childbearing hinders self-actualization. In the name of progress will women be uncreated.

Source:  https://www.theamericanconservative.com/flesh-of-my-flesh-eating-flesh/

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Flesh of My Flesh-Eating Flesh
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 12:17:07 pm »
What could possibly go wrong.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 12:20:13 pm »
Ghoulish.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 02:41:59 pm »
I thought the COVID Vaccines already did this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2023, 10:59:07 pm »
They may well have, at least in some cases. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2023, 11:00:41 pm »
They may well have, at least in some cases. **nononono*
I will not be surprised to learn that both my 20-something nieces have been rendered sterile by the vax.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2023, 11:05:20 pm »

So what's the end game here by our gov't?  To eliminate different races??  To depopulate Americans with populations from other parts of the world??? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2023, 11:23:10 pm »
So what's the end game here by our gov't?  To eliminate different races??  To depopulate Americans with populations from other parts of the world???
Not to sound racist or anything, but the vast majority of concepts of freedom for the individual sprang from European cultures, after the Greeks and Romans. The ideas of the modern 'Era of Liberty', beginning with the concepts laid out in the Magna Carta, are almost all penned by white folks, and were expanded to all.

Those pesky white folks might not want to toady up to the World Government and be happy, nothing owning ('Nothing is Everything' as a drug commercial says repeatedly), docile slaves. For the rest, some (virtually any) relief from eking out a living and repressive regimes would feel like freedom.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2023, 03:32:44 pm »

@libertybele

IF that suggestion is true,it would be to lower the population numbers to a level of acceptable neccessary workers and not have to feed or provide for the needs of "Non-necessary humans".

After all,you don't REALLY expect the ruling class of the Brave New World to give up a Mercedes or two in order to feed,cloth,house,educate,and provide medical care for  some white/brown/black  trash children,do you?

In the Brave New World it will be all about "Me,ME,ME,DAMMIT!" for the wealthy and powerful.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023, 04:10:23 pm »
I suspect that the ruling elite would gladly give such a "vaccine" would be given to the black and brown people, with or without their consent. Reminds me of a friend of my mother - this woman's father was an M.D. in Virginia in the 1920s/1930s, and he regularly sterilized black women after they gave birth, without their knowledge.