Author Topic: Highly Maneuverable Chinese Spaceplane Touches Down After 276 Days in Orbit – Craft Docked Several T  (Read 791 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Highly Maneuverable Chinese Spaceplane Touches Down After 276 Days in Orbit - Craft Docked Several Times With Another Object - May Be Used as Weapon to Target US Satellites | The Gateway Pundit | by
Paul Serran

The space is turning into the next frontier for the high-end confrontations between nations. And in this new battlefield, the ability to target enemy satellites has become a big priority.

Recently, documents from the Discord Leak have shed light on this theme, and I wrote about it here on TGP. You can read more in Space War: Chinese Plan To Disrupt Enemy Satellites’ Comms in the Event of Conflict.

But this is far from pure speculation, but rather a reality that’s literally orbiting above our heads. Fears have been arising that the Chinese have developed a self-propelled, highly maneuverable Spaceplane that can be used to do precisely that.

The Drive reported:

Private space services company LeoLabs says its data shows a Chinese reusable space vehicle, believed to be a miniature spaceplane design, docked with or otherwise captured a separate object on multiple occasions during its recent 276-day-long stint in orbit. A highly maneuverable space vehicle with this kind of capability could be used to surveil, disrupt and outright attack an opponent’s space-based assets, as well as retrieve or otherwise interact with friendly ones.”

In a post from LeoLabs on Twitter:

“Since its launch on 4 August 2022, we observed multiple large maneuvers raising the object’s altitude — as well as repeated deployments, formation flying, and docking of a sub-satellite Object J (NORAD ID 54218).”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/highly-maneuverable-chinese-spaceplane-touches-down-after-276-days-in-orbit-craft-docked-several-times-with-another-object-may-be-used-as-weapon-to-target-us-satellites/#comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: I wonder how exact a duplicate the chicom craft is of our X37-B?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
:pondering: I wonder how exact a duplicate the chicom craft is of our X37-B?

Hunter probably copied the specs from the garage docs and faxed them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hunter probably copied the specs from the garage docs and faxed them.
Faxed? Heck no with the money China pays the Biden's Hunter hand delivered it.