General Category > Second Amendment

Armed ATF agents going door-to-door to confiscate gun devices

(1/2) > >>

Elderberry:
American Military News by Liz Lawrence   May 10, 2023

Armed agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) are going door-to-door to confiscate forced reset triggers (FRT’s), viral video of one encounter shows. It is unclear how the ATF knows who purchased the devices.

On Monday, ATF agents showed up on the doorstop of the self-described owner of Moonlight Industries, an Arizona-based company that makes low visibility chest rigs. Moonlight Industries did not immediately respond to American Military News’ request for comment.

“Were you expecting us?” one ATF agent asks in the viral video.

“The reason why we’re here is because I’m sure you’re aware that just recently the ATF classified FRT’s, the forced reset triggers, as machine guns,” she continues. “So we are aware that you may have purchased some of these FRT’s, so now we are having the whole agency reaching out to these purchasers…and we have to pick them up.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/05/video-armed-atf-agents-going-door-to-door-to-confiscate-gun-devices/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHhc4byi46w&t=0s

bigheadfred:
The ATF making up s as they go. How they got the information this person supposedly purchased is my big question?

libertybele:
Greatly disturbing!

libertybele:

--- Quote from: bigheadfred on May 11, 2023, 11:59:54 pm ---The ATF making up s as they go. How they got the information this person supposedly purchased is my big question?

--- End quote ---

Wasn't there a thread in here to the effect about FBI surveillance gathering information and using information to arrest people though some of the information was incorrect???

mountaineer:
Next thing you know,  the ATF will "classify" water pistols as machine guns, and goosestep a bunch of 10 tear olds off to the pokey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version