Author Topic: Armed ATF agents going door-to-door to confiscate gun devices  (Read 800 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Liz Lawrence   May 10, 2023

Armed agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) are going door-to-door to confiscate forced reset triggers (FRT’s), viral video of one encounter shows. It is unclear how the ATF knows who purchased the devices.

On Monday, ATF agents showed up on the doorstop of the self-described owner of Moonlight Industries, an Arizona-based company that makes low visibility chest rigs. Moonlight Industries did not immediately respond to American Military News’ request for comment.

“Were you expecting us?” one ATF agent asks in the viral video.

“The reason why we’re here is because I’m sure you’re aware that just recently the ATF classified FRT’s, the forced reset triggers, as machine guns,” she continues. “So we are aware that you may have purchased some of these FRT’s, so now we are having the whole agency reaching out to these purchasers…and we have to pick them up.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/05/video-armed-atf-agents-going-door-to-door-to-confiscate-gun-devices/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHhc4byi46w&t=0s

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Armed ATF agents going door-to-door to confiscate gun devices
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 11:59:54 pm »
The ATF making up s as they go. How they got the information this person supposedly purchased is my big question?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 12:02:03 am »
Greatly disturbing!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 12:10:40 am »
The ATF making up s as they go. How they got the information this person supposedly purchased is my big question?

Wasn't there a thread in here to the effect about FBI surveillance gathering information and using information to arrest people though some of the information was incorrect???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2023, 01:40:03 am »
Next thing you know,  the ATF will "classify" water pistols as machine guns, and goosestep a bunch of 10 tear olds off to the pokey.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2023, 01:57:03 am »

I bet they don't know the ones who paid cash...  :whistle: