Author Topic: Border falling into chaos ahead of Title 42 end date: 'We’re in trouble'  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border falling into chaos ahead of Title 42 end date: 'We’re in trouble'
by Anna Giaritelli, Homeland Security Reporter |
 May 03, 2023 11:45 AM

EXCLUSIVE — The U.S. Border Patrol has already begun to see a dramatic uptick in the number of illegal immigrants apprehended up and down the southern border, a week before the government had anticipated seeing new records set.

As of Tuesday, Border Patrol had in its custody an average of 22,664 people who were intercepted after crossing the border illegally, according to internal data viewed by the Washington Examiner and confirmed by two senior Border Patrol officials Wednesday.

A day earlier, Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz disclosed that agents had intercepted 22,220 people over the past 72 hours. Agents in the Rio Grande Valley in southeastern Texas made the most arrests of the nine regional outposts on the southern border, 6,371, according to regional leader Gloria Chavez.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/border-falling-into-chaos-title-42-end-date
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and presumption:
"Border falling into chaos ahead of Title 42 end date: 'We’re in trouble'"

Got news for ya, pal.
You were in trouble on January 20, 2021.

Things will either change on January 20, 2025 -- or, they will worsen exponentially.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We are going to start seeing this spill over into law enforcement matters state and regional wide in no time.  Pedo Joe hates consevative Texas, and man has he ever invoked his revenge.

I sure hope our LEO's are taking necessary precautions.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.