Author Topic: Hollywood Producer Jeffrey Katzenberg Pledges ‘All the Resources’ Biden Will Need to Win in 2024  (Read 237 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hollywood Producer Jeffrey Katzenberg Pledges ‘All the Resources’ Biden Will Need to Win in 2024

David Ng 11 May 2023

Hollywood mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg has pledged to deliver “all the resources” that the deeply unpopular President Joe Biden (D) will need to win re-election in 2024.

In an interview with the Financial Times, Katzenberg, who is Biden’s campaign co-chair, said he is “confident” the campaign can raise more than the $1 billion in contributions received during the 2020 race.

His comments come days after an ABC/Washington Post poll showed former President Donald Trump (R) leading Biden by seven points in a general election rematch.

https://twitter.com/FinancialTimes/status/1656606304805240832

“For us, this is about a 19-month marathon, it’s not a sprint,” Katzenberg told the newspaper. “The excitement and enthusiasm level since he’s announced, certainly from the high-end donors I’ve been in touch with, has been very, very high.”

He added: “The president has shown that he’s 80 years young and brings with him the wisdom and knowledge and experience that he has shown during the past two years. He is fit and engaged and has a high level of energy.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/05/11/hollywood-producer-jeffrey-katzenberg-pledges-all-the-resources-biden-will-need-to-win-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Sadly, the one resource Jeffrey can't deliver is a new brain.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
“For us, this is about a 19-month marathon, it’s not a sprint,” Katzenberg told the newspaper. “The excitement and enthusiasm level since he’s announced, certainly from the high-end donors I’ve been in touch with, has been very, very high.”  He added: “The president has shown that he’s 80 years young.

I generally dislike arguments that put my thoughts into someone else's head, but this is plainly a lie.  Katzenberg and his donor buddies cannot possibly be "excited and enthusiastic" about Joe Biden in particular.  Nor can they truly believe he is a mentally "young" 80.  That's just not possible to believe.  It's even more obviously a lie given Biden's absolutely horrible standing in the polls.  No anti-Trump Democrat can be legitimately happy with Biden being the nominee.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That a lot of depends and Vitamin-B shots.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That a lot of depends and Vitamin-B shots.
Don't forget the dementia drugs and uppers, definitely the uppers for that high energy appearance before the three day basement crash :silly:

I don't think Katzenberg working with Lucas and Spielberg and countless hours of CGI putting out flashy promo ads could ever overshadow the reality of Biden's dementia, inability to respond to real questions without open hostility or being lost in space when he can't hide from the media or public. I don't think whoever the republican nominee is will let him get away with hiding in the basement this time around.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 09:39:19 pm by GtHawk »