Author Topic: Biden had multiple 'explosions' at staff over excuses for inaction at the border: Report  (Read 163 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 11, 2023 11:21am EDT
Biden had multiple 'explosions' at staff over excuses for inaction at the border: Report
Title 42, a pandemic-era border restriction, is set to expire on Thursday

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

President Biden reportedly exploded several times over what he believed were excuses from his team for inaction at the southern border, according to a Washington Post story on Wednesday.

As the pandemic-era immigration restriction policy Title 42 is set to expire, the outlet reported that Biden got upset with his aides over what to do about the border crisis.

"When Biden would have explosions, and he did have a bunch of them, he’d say: ‘D--- it, you haven’t told me anything different from what you told me last week,’" a former official, who remained anonymous, told the Washington Post.

"Then 10 minutes later, he’d say: ‘Look, I’m sorry, I know everybody is trying,’" the official continued, according to the Post.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-multiple-explosions-staff-over-excuses-inaction-border-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn