Author Topic: Bill Gates’ Lab-Grown ‘Meat’ 25 Times Worse for Climate than Beef, Study Finds  (Read 254 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bill Gates’ Lab-Grown ‘Meat’ 25 Times Worse for Climate than Beef, Study Finds
Frank BergmanMay 10, 2023 - 12:45 pm

The lab-grown “synthetic meat” being pushed by Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is far worse for the environment than beef, a new study has found.

Bill Gates and his allies in the World Economic Forum (WEF) have been heavily pushing for the public to switch to lab-grown meat by arguing it helps fight “climate change.”

In a 2021 interview with MIT Technology Review, Gates argued that “all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef” in an effort to meet the green agenda goals of the WEF.

However, the new study suggests that lab-grown meat’s “green” credentials are not what people have been led to believe.

https://slaynews.com/news/bill-gates-lab-grown-meat-25-times-worse-climate-than-beef-study-finds/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The future belongs to ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's just an excuse to not have grass (the kind cows eat)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Researchers have revealed that lab-grown or “cultured” meat, produced by cultivating animal cells, is up to 25 times worse for the climate than real beef.

Green agenda activists argue that the production of real meat has a huge “carbon footprint” because it requires water, feed, and the clearing of trees to make way for cattle.

However, experts say the carbon footprint of lab-grown meat could be “orders of magnitude higher” once the industry grows.