Author Topic: Next Joint Chiefs Chair Wants White Male Officers to be a Minority  (Read 259 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Next Joint Chiefs Chair Wants White Male Officers to be a Minority
Milley was bad, Brown will be much worse.
May 11, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 9 Comments

When I was working on the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s ‘Disloyal Military’ investigation, I predicted that Air Force Chief of Staff Charles Q. Brown Jr. would be selected as the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The media is now reporting that Biden will indeed pick Brown to replace Milley. And as bad as Milley was, expect Brown to be much worse.

Under Gen. Brown, the Air Force has become the most woke of the major service branches.

Brown disgraced himself and his uniform during the Black Lives Matter race riots by releasing a video in which he “seemed to barely contain his rage” while ranting “that the ideals of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution ‘that I’ve sworn my adult life to support and defend’ have not always delivered ‘liberty and equality’ to all.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/next-joint-chiefs-chair-wants-white-male-officers-to-be-a-minority/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Next Joint Chiefs Chair Wants White Male Officers to be a Minority
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 09:57:06 pm »

Are there any questions...?

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org