Author Topic: Black Residents Of Chicago’s South Shore Are Told That 250 Illegals Are Coming To Their Neighborhood  (Read 643 times)

Offline American Girl

These are future Trump voters.
I find it very interesting when other cities are faced with the immigration crisis and they suddenly care about building the wall but they don’t care when it affects cities on the border than it’s their problem.
https://defiantamerica.com/black-residents-of-chicagos-south-shore-are-told-that-250-illegals-are-coming-to-their-neighborhood-this-is-how-they-reacted-video/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Elections have consequences.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

These are future Trump voters.

Who? The black residents of Chicago? Good luck with that!!!   Have you seen what they voted for in their last two mayoral elections?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Who? The black residents of Chicago? Good luck with that!!!   Have you seen what they voted for in their last two mayoral elections?

Exactly.

Offline verga

:2popcorn: Not gonna lie, going to enjoy watching this.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.