Author Topic: Trump Says He Will Pardon ‘Large Portion’ Of J6 Rioters  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Diana Glebova
White House Correspondent
May 10, 2023 8:42 PM ET

Former President Donald Trump said he would pardon a “large portion” of those federally charged for storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 upon winning the 2024 election.

Former Daily Caller reporter and CNN host Kaitlan Collins pressed Trump on whether he would pardon Jan. 6 prisoners during a town hall Wednesday night.

“I am inclined to pardon many of them. I can’t say for every single one because a couple of them probably they got out of control, but, you know, when you look at Antifa, what they’ve done to Portland, and if you look at Antifa, look at what they’ve done to Minneapolis and so many other – so many other places, look at what they did to Seattle. And BLM – BLM, many people were killed,” Trump responded.

“These people – I’m not trying to justify anything, but you have two standards of justice of this country, and what they’ve done – and I love that question because what they’ve done to so many people is nothing – nothing. And then what they’ve done to these people, they’ve persecuted these people,” he continued.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/10/trump-says-pardon-large-portion-j6-rioters-cnn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump Says He Will Pardon ‘Large Portion’ Of J6 Rioters
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 02:03:45 pm »
All of them would be nice!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 02:06:19 pm »
Pardon?

I am guessing that a good line share should receive significant monetary  damages for lack of due process and excessive imprisonment.

What is 3 years of life worth?  For tresspassing which applies to a bunch of them? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 03:17:18 pm »
Pardon?

I am guessing that a good line share should receive significant monetary  damages for lack of due process and excessive imprisonment.

What is 3 years of life worth?  For tresspassing which applies to a bunch of them?
Compensation for lost wages/businesses, pain and suffering and punitive damages for the latter from the DC government/Dept of Corrections.

With the precedent set in New York, no crime need have been committed, and the comments about these folks alone should be worth millions...and that doesn't include the defamation by ABCNNBCBS...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis