Author Topic: Teachers union president Randi Weingarten encourages educators to erase their social media history  (Read 338 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 10, 2023 8:00pm EDT
Teachers union president Randi Weingarten encourages educators to erase their social media history
An AI-powered tool will help identify 'potentially harmful posts' to either edit or delete

By Joshua Q. Nelson | Fox News

American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten on Wednesday offered assistance to teachers to erase their social media history.

Weingarten tweeted a link to their website which promoted an artificial intelligence powered tool that would search through a person's social media accounts' history to find potentially "harmful posts."

"LifeBrand scans your social media (currently covers Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok) to quickly find potentially harmful posts and then guides you to edit or delete those posts—forever!  The system scans text, emojis, images, video and sound in both English and Spanish," the website stated.

Weingarten wrote in a tweet, "Our union is here for you to help you future-proof your social media. @AFTunion has partnered w/LifeBrand for a 25% discount off the cost of this powerful tool that scans your social media to catch forgotten posts that may not reflect who you are today"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/teachers-union-president-randi-weingarten-encourages-educators-erase-social-media-history

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As despicable of  low life that she is, she is damn smart. 

If and when the pendulum swings toward removing the ideological slanting that educators have done, they will fear the legal backlash, and prior posts that  will be used  (most heinous at least) in the court of law, or more likely potential discipline administered by local school boards.  Maybe it is my optmism, but I think this country is trending toward anti-woke.

And honestly, I think even we as conservatives, as we  express anger  need to always at least make sure that there is some allegorically, metaphorically, or hyperbolic theming in our communication too.  Not that the NSA, DOJ, FBI, et. al is interested in what we say.   :cool: 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

In other words, hide what you're doing from parents.

Offline PeteS in CA

In simple terms, this SW would hide truths that crazy teachers would/should not want known by their students' parents.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In simple terms, this SW would hide truths that crazy teachers would/should not want known by their students' parents.

That's the plan.  Good to see you again, @PeteS in CA!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: