Author Topic: New York Times on Biden Family Corruption: ‘No Evidence of Wrongdoing’ by President  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Times on Biden Family Corruption: ‘No Evidence of Wrongdoing’ by President

Joel B. Pollak 11 May 2023

The New York Times covered Wednesday’s revelations by the House Oversight Committee of a broad scheme of influence-peddling by Joe Biden by declaring Republicans found “no evidence of wrongdoing” by the president.

https://twitter.com/TomBevanRCP/status/1656621562009616384

As Breitbart News reported, Committee chair Rep. James Comer (R-KY) laid out the committee’s findings thus far that then-Vice President Biden and his family, including his son Hunter Biden, had set up a network of shell companies that took money from foreign business partners and distributed it to various Biden family members. It was not clear what business purpose these transactions served or what foreign partners received in return.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2023/05/11/new-york-times-on-biden-family-corruption-no-evidence-of-wrongdoing-by-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

B.S.!  His family got paid millions just for the sake of their influence on him.  And he knew about those payments and connived in them.

They're trying to hang Justice Thomas for payments that his wife received of a few tens of thousands, even though those payments were otherwise above board!!!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I see what they did there.  Like any other master minded crime family, the Don (Joe) is highly insulated from documentation and implication.  Good example, is like the feds had to nail Capone on a tax evasion, though everyone on earth knew how wide and deep the scope of his crime spree was. 

And still even at this point, while there is plenty of circumstantial proof and evidence, I don't think the GOP has connected that final dot with 100% proof of just how "The Big Guy" is involved.   So in essence, the headline is true, but dishonest as hell from the idelological angle.   But the MSM has been giving complicit cover to the dim left for decades.  So no surprise there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

It’s the New York Times

There will never be any evidence of wrongdoing by the president, even when there is
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

The New York Post, on the other hand ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org