Author Topic: Joe Biden After Trump Town Hall: ‘Do You Want Four More Years of That?’  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden After Trump Town Hall: ‘Do You Want Four More Years of That?’

Paul Bois 10 May 2023

Joe Biden fundraised off of former President Donald Trump’s CNN town hall appearance on Wednesday, asking people if they “want four more years of that?”

“It’s simple, folks. Do you want four more years of that? If you don’t, pitch in to our campaign,” the president tweeted Wednesday night.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1656467466145415171

As Breitbart News reported, former President Donald Trump largely dominated the CNN town hall on Wednesday as he blew through Kaitlan Collins’ questioning and speaking almost unopposed:

Former President Donald Trump steamrolled CNN’s Kaitlan Collins during Wednesday’s Townhall event in New Hampshire, dismissing her politically biased and outdated questions, effectively reducing her role as the moderator by speaking directly to the audience about the “gotcha” topics a visibly irritated Collins continually posed throughout the night.

The highly anticipated townhall event, teased by Trump, boded well for the former president, despite Collins’s attempt to begin the event with a series of contentious topics and arguably outdated leftist narratives — from the 2020 election results to January 6 to  accusations in the E. Jean Carroll case. Notably, Trump received a standing ovation at his introduction.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/10/joe-biden-trump-town-hall-you-want-four-more-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Despairs over Trump Town Hall: ‘CNN Should Be Ashamed of Themselves’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) took a dim view of Wednesday night’s CNN town hall which featured former President Donald Trump, publicly scolding the broadcaster for hosting the event.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/11/aoc-despairs-over-trump-town-hall-cnn-should-be-ashamed-of-themselves/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline BellyAche

I think it should be turned inward, "Do you want four more years of me?"   :nono:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Kamaji

I don't want four more years of either of you, or of any other liberal.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Tapper: Trump’s Lies ‘Keep Coming Fast and Furious’ at the Town Hall

Pam Key 10 May 2023

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said at his network’s town hall  former President Donald Trump’s lies came “fast and furious.”

Tapper said, “It was an interesting night. Mr. Trump’s first lie was told just seconds into the night with his false and familiar claim the 20202 election was, quote, ‘a rigged election.’ The falsehoods kept coming fast and furious about the January 6 insurrection, about the threat to Vice President Pence, about Pence’s ability to overturn the election, about COVID and the economy and more. He called a black law enforcement officer a thug. H said people here in Washington, D.C., in Chinatown, don’t speak English. He attacked Kaitlan Collins as a nasty woman because she was trying to get him to answer a question.”

Tapper added, “Perhaps most chillingly, the day a nine-person jury of his peers in New York found him liable for sexual battery  and defamation and ordered him to pay writer E. Jean Carroll’s five million dollars, he made fun of her account of her sexual assault and many in the audience laughed.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/10/cnns-tapper-trumps-lies-keep-coming-fast-and-furious-at-the-town-hall/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Hijacks CNN, Steamrolls Kaitlan Collins in New Hampshire Townhall: ‘You Are a Nasty Person’

Former President Donald Trump steamrolled CNN’s Kaitlan Collins during Wednesday’s Town Hall event in New Hampshire, dismissing her politically biased and outdated questions, effectively reducing her role as the moderator by speaking directly to the audience about the “gotcha” topics a visibly irritated Collins continually posed throughout the night.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/10/trump-hijacks-cnn-steamrolls-kaitlan-collins-in-new-hampshire-townhall-you-are-a-nasty-person/
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

:amen:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Agree there, but from the punditry tale of the tape, it seems Mr. Trump hit a home run, and got plenty of accolades.  I didn't watch the specticle, as I have perpetually boycotted CNN.

If that is the case, and true, RDS may be the biggest loser last night.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.