Author Topic: The three D’s of the climate change agenda: Deception, Distortion, Delusion  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The three D’s of the climate change agenda: Deception, Distortion, Delusion
By Joe Bastardi |May 9th, 2023|57 Comments

This is the centerpiece of the left-wing agenda being pushed today. I happen to believe that all this is flowing into using the climate as the straw that breaks the camel’s back of freedom. But they all share Deception, Distortion, and Delusion.

I will offer some glaring examples in climate here, but the onslaught is coming daily and in waves. Are the people pushing this evil? No. Are they influenced by an evil that denies a creation that they must adapt to for their own good to advance, and instead seek to control that creation? I believe so.  What’s next, stopping the sun from rising?

First let’s look at some definitions:

https://www.cfact.org/2023/05/09/the-three-ds-of-the-climate-change-agenda-deception-distortion-delusion/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-three-ds-of-the-climate-change-agenda-deception-distortion-delusion&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-three-ds-of-the-climate-change-agenda-deception-distortion-delusion
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There may be three "D's", but really, just one "H" is all you need:
Hoax...