Author Topic: Wind industry declares war on Michigan man  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wind industry declares war on Michigan man
« on: May 11, 2023, 11:03:01 am »
filed:  May 9, 2023 • Michigan
Wind industry declares war on Michigan man 
Credit:  By Jamie A. Hope | March 28, 2023 | michigancapitolconfidential.com ~~

Translate:  FROM English | TO English

Wind energy activists believe they have found an explanation for the waning popularity of wind projects in Michigan and around the county: a cult of homeowners whose objection to turbines is, according to a new video clip, wholly irrational.

‘Like a Cult’, a documentary-style ten-minute video from environmental activist Peter Sinclair and Yale Climate Connections, attacks local residents and officials in Michigan who express concerns about wind energy projects in their townships.

The video singles out Kevon Martis, Deerfield Township zoning administrator and a recently elected Lenawee County commissioner. Sinclair pieces together a shadowy network of brainwashing and gaslighting, with Martis as the cult’s high priest – or “Big Cheese,” according to an intertitle.

The video attempts to tie Martis to April 2020 COVID-19 shutdown protests at the Michigan Capitol in Lansing and the January 6, 2021, riot in Washington, D.C.

https://www.wind-watch.org/news/2023/05/09/wind-industry-declares-war-on-michigan-man/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Wind industry declares war on Michigan man
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 11:25:24 am »
:facepalm2: