Author Topic: In Major Reversal, Biden Resurrects Trump Border Policy Ahead Of Title 42 Repeal  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In Major Reversal, Biden Resurrects Trump Border Policy Ahead Of Title 42 Repeal
By  Tim Pearce

May 10, 2023   DailyWire.com

The Biden administration has brought back a Trump-era immigration rule the day before Title 42 is scheduled to sunset and encourage a wave of illegal immigration into the U.S.

The rule, finalized and published in the Federal Register on Wednesday, disqualifies migrants from applying for asylum in the U.S. if they neglected to first apply for asylum in other countries they traveled through, such as Mexico. Hundreds of asylum officers were trained in how to enforce the rule on Tuesday ahead of Title 42’s expiration, according to CBS News.

The new rule, a reversal of President Joe Biden’s campaign promises, comes as the administration has failed for more than two years to control historic levels of illegal immigration into the U.S. The ongoing crisis at the southern border is widely expected to worsen later this week when Title 42, a health order authorizing border officials to immediately expel migrants without processing, is repealed at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday.

When former President Donald Trump implemented the rule to contain illegal immigration, Biden was one of his most vocal critics. Biden used Trump’s immigration policies as a club during the 2020 presidential campaign.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/in-major-reversal-biden-resurrects-trump-border-policy-ahead-of-title-42-repeal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He will be claiming now that he has fixed illegal immigration. Just like he reduced the debt by $1.7 trillion.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

He will be claiming now that he has fixed illegal immigration. Just like he reduced the debt by $1.7 trillion.

Yup.

Offline LMAO

And reduced inflation and brought energy prices and insulin prices down
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

And reduced inflation and brought energy prices and insulin prices down

....and LIV and ignorant people will believe him  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I am doubtful that he will actually re-implement a Trump policy w/o any revisions.  I am very skeptical.  I don't trust anything that he says and who knows what goes on these days in Dr. Evil's mind, nor do we know who actually made this decision.  I doubt Brandon came up with the idea.  The biggest decision he makes is what flavor of ice cream to have.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.