Author Topic: Mayorkas: Americans’ Priorities Are Subordinate to ‘Nation of Immigrants’  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mayorkas: Americans’ Priorities Are Subordinate to ‘Nation of Immigrants’

Neil Munro 10 May 2023

President Joe Biden’s border chief Alejandro Mayorkas was asked Wednesday if his huge and growing inflow of economic migrants is good for Americans’ wages and rents, and he replied that this is a “Nation of Immigrants.”

The Cuban-born, pro-migration border chief took a few procedural questions from picked journalists when he presented part of his new plans to import more migrants into Americans’ workplaces and neighborhoods. “Our president has led the largest expansion of lava pathways ever,” Mayorkas said to a mostly empty press room.

But Breitbart News asked about the fairness of Mayorkas’s maximum-migration policies for ordinary Americans at a time of sliding wages, rising rents, and expanding civic chaos:

BBN: How do Americans gain from the immigration paths you are opening, sir? No [journalists] ever asks, “Do Americans gain from all the immigrants who you bring in — [even though] wages get pushed down, rents get pushed up.”

Mayorkas: Sir, we are a nation of immigrants. And we are a nation of laws. Individuals who qualify for relief under our laws have a basis to remain in the United States. The contributions of immigrants to this country is quite clear.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/05/10/mayorkas-americans-priorities-subordinate-nation-immigrants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Online andy58-in-nh

Mayorkas: Sir, we are a nation of immigrants. And we are a nation of laws.

That's right. Immigrants and Law. In other words: LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Why then are you allowing a flood of illegal immigrants into the country? To promote law? Or to promote lawlessness?

We know the answer. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

Why then are you allowing a flood of illegal immigrants into the country? To promote law? Or to promote lawlessness?

We know the answer. 

:thumbsup:

Offline berdie

We know the answer.

:yowsa:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This man is a traitor, plain and simple.
He deserves a traitor's fate.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This man is a traitor, plain and simple.
He deserves a traitor's fate.

Let's not forget he's only mouthing instructions from Brandon. :smokin:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ranger quipped:
"Let's not forget he's only mouthing instructions from Brandon"

I disagree, Ranger.
I doubt ANY of his "instructions" come from ol' white joe.
Indeed, I'm wondering if Mayorkas is a member of the "obscured politburo" which is actually running things from behind-the-curtain...