Author Topic: JEH JOHNSON: SO MANY PEOPLE ARE COMING OVER BORDER THAT IT IS ‘NOT FEASIBLE TO KEEP TRACK’ OF EVERYO  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JEH JOHNSON: SO MANY PEOPLE ARE COMING OVER BORDER THAT IT IS ‘NOT FEASIBLE TO KEEP TRACK’ OF EVERYONE
‘Then it becomes, as you know, a political stunt by the governor of Texas, the governor of Florida…sending people to here in New York’
May 4, 2023 10:30 AM
By Grabien Staff

EXCERPT:

JOHNSON: "When you have people coming across our southern border in these numbers, even with the additional resources we have now, it’s simply not feasible to keep track of them all. And the backlog in cases just grows and grows and grows, and communities along the southern border are forced to absorb these large numbers, and then it becomes, as you know, a political stunt by the governor of Texas, governor of Florida to send people — "

MITCHELL: "And he’s resuming sending people north."

JOHNSON: "Yeah, sending people to here in New York, to the bus station, to Massachusetts Avenue to Martha’s Vineyard, to Chicago, wherever elsewhere. And it should be done at a national level, in a more organized fashion, where a number of states share this burden and take on this population, much like we did with refugee resettlement seven, eight years ago."

(Via Breitbart)

https://news.grabien.com/story-jeh-johnson-so-many-people-are-coming-over-border-that-it-is-not-feasi
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jeh!  Jeh, my man!  It's a political stunt to get democrat voters to being with! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson