Author Topic: BREAKING: The House Oversight Committee will present bank records tomorrow indicating that Vice Pres  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

REMINDER: BIDEN: “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” (Video)

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1656297369540104194

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If they have the goods, could they hold public hearings into potential Emoluments Clause violations by the Biden Crime Family?

Is the Emoluments Clause also applicable to when Biden was Vice President and Senator?

If there is a "there" there, they should conduct public hearings, under penalty of perjury, into the potential Biden Crime Family R.I.C.O. enterprise to violate the Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution.

Also, could the attempts to hide the foreign sources of those funds be violations of the Patriot Act and anti-money laundering statutes?

Congressional committees will need to conduct public investigations and hearings because the DOJ/FBI/Treasury will not investigate.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 06:15:42 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gunther Eagleman™
@GuntherEagleman
·
4h
Remember when Trump was impeached for a phone call?

Joe Biden’s Crime Family received more than $10 million from foreign nationals during his time as Vice President... 

@SpeakerMcCarthy
 time to do something,  we are waiting.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

The granddaughter Joe Biden refuses to acknowledge may be the only one who didn't get illegal foreign payoffs.

Perhaps she should sue for her fair share?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If they have the goods, could they hold public hearings into potential Emoluments Clause violations by the Biden Crime Family?

Is the Emoluments Clause also applicable to when Biden was Vice President and Senator?

If there is a "there" there, they should conduct public hearings, under penalty of perjury, into the potential Biden Crime Family R.I.C.O. enterprise to violate the Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution.

Also, could the attempts to hide the foreign sources of those funds be violations of the Patriot Act and anti-money laundering statutes?

Congressional committees will need to conduct public investigations and hearings because the DOJ/FBI/Treasury will not investigate.

As you damned well KNOW @DefiantMassRINO congressional committees cannot prosecute ANYTHING. ALL they can do is make referrals.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline berdie

https://twitter.com/ChrisPlanteShow/status/1656295617931497472

Absolutely true. But, keep in mind they did a dandy job of covering Santos. May/may not be true. Whatever, the guy represents one district of a state and will not affect the whole country.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline mountaineer

The granddaughter Joe Biden refuses to acknowledge may be the only one who didn't get illegal foreign payoffs.
Like I said ...
Four-Year-Old Navy Seems To Be The Only Biden Not Gobbling Up Foreign Cash
By: Evita Duffy-Alfonso
May 11, 2023
The Federalist

Navy Joan Roberts, the four-year-old child Hunter Biden had with a stripper who is actively ignored by the entire Biden family, including President Joe Biden, appears to be the only one in the family who isn’t taking foreign funds.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed during a press conference Wednesday that the committee found 10 of President Biden’s family members accepted wire payments amounting to over $10 million from foreign nationals while Biden was vice president.

“Those who benefitted included Hunter Biden, Hallie Biden, Beau Biden’s widow and Hunter Biden’s one-time girlfriend, Hunter Biden’s ex-wife Kathleen Buhle, Hunter Biden’s current wife Melissa Cohen Biden, Biden’s brother James and his wife Sarah, and the grandchildren and nieces and nephews of Joe Biden,” reports the Daily Mail.

According to a more than 30-page memo detailing the committee’s findings, some of the payments could indicate attempts by the Biden family to “peddle influence.” The memo also says that some of the foreign companies have links to the Chinese Communist Party and a corrupt individual in Romania. ...
:laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Our side can yell and scream, but it won't matter as long as the MSM gives these crooks cover. 

Solutions?  I can't think of any

Our choices are few.

Somehow the Rats will have to be scared enough to force a 25th Amendment situation. Impeachment will be nothing more than symbolic.

I'm hoping all this is deep and bottomless so that the rhetoric can keep being ratcheted up. Destabilize Biden's already compromised mental state by keeping up the pressure with drip drip drip of ever worse revelations, and just squeeze.

Let the Rats deal with it or get drug down with it.
The Republic is lost.