Author Topic: BREAKING: The House Oversight Committee will present bank records tomorrow indicating that Vice Pres  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Millee

These "bombshells" are always "tomorrow".

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
These "bombshells" are always "tomorrow".

House oversight committee is having a presser on it right now.  How much coverage it gets outside conservative media is another matter
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Meanwhile, George Santos has already been arrested and indicted for stealing about $24,000 in unemployment benefits.

When can we expect the arrest of Joe Biden?

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oversight Committee: Biden Family Business Received over $10 Million from Romania, China for Unknown Work

WENDELL HUSEBØ10 May 20233,301

The Biden family business over the course of several years received over $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China in return for what appears to be influence peddling, bank documents obtained Wednesday by Breitbart News from the House Oversight Committee show.

In total, Biden family members and business associates designed a web of over 20 companies, many of which were formed during Joe Biden’s vice presidency, the committee revealed. In total, the Biden family, business associates, and companies received over $10 million from foreign nationals’ companies, the committee found.

The funds appear to contradict President Joe Biden’s claims that his family received no money from China. The funds also raise questions about what the Biden family returned in terms of services or products for the money received.

Romanian Transactions

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/10/oversight-committee-biden-family-business-received-over-10-million-from-romania-china-for-unknown-work/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bidens Used Web of Shell Companies to Conceal Foreign Cash, Bank Records Obtained by House GOP Reveal
National Review, May 10, 2023

The Biden family and its business associates created a complicated web of more than 20 companies, according to bank records obtained by the House Oversight Committee — a system GOP lawmakers say was meant to conceal money received from foreign nationals.

Sixteen of the companies were limited liability companies formed during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president, the committee said in a press conference on Wednesday. The Biden family, their business associates, and their companies received more than $10 million from foreign nationals’ and their related companies, the records show. These payments occurred both while Biden was in office as vice president and after his time in office ended.

In what Representative Nancy Mace called an act of “financial gymnastics,” many payments were routed from foreign companies to the Biden family’s business associates’ companies which then doled out payments to the Bidens in incremental payments to different bank accounts in an alleged attempt to hide the source of the funds.

At least nine Biden family members received payments, according to committee chairman James Comer. That includes Hunter Biden; James Biden; James Biden’s wife, Sara Jones Biden; the late Beau Biden’s wife, Hallie Biden; Hunter Biden’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; Hunter Biden’s wife, Melissa Cohen; and “three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother.”

Much of the money came from Chinese nationals and companies with ties to the Chinese Communist Party. Multiple Biden family members received money after it passed through an associate’s account. Comer said of the countries the Biden family was influence peddling in, China is “the most reputable.”

More:
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bidens-used-web-of-shell-companies-to-conceal-foreign-cash-bank-records-obtained-by-house-gop-reveal/

"The Biden Family doesn’t have a business. There is no business structure around this family except POLITICS.  This is Pulitzer Prize stuff. Unfortunately, the media is in the back pocket of the Biden Crime Family. (Video)

https://twitter.com/ByronDonalds/status/1656314028120055808

"Rep. @ByronDonalds: "There is no business structure around this family except politics." (Video)

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1656294699756396545

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Meanwhile, George Santos has already been arrested and indicted for stealing about $24,000 in unemployment benefits.

The 12th of never looks probable.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

"@RepAndyBiggsAZ exposes how Hunter Biden lied about not receiving money for himself and his family from Chinese connections." (Video)

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1656291804021399553

"This could be the most corrupt scheme in American politics." (Video)

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1656291172644429825

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Publish the "evidence" on the Inernet for all to see and to scrutinize.

Hold public hearings and make people testify and present evidence under penalty of perjury.

Put up or shut up.

A bunch of MAGA Congressmen spewing bullshit for their own benefit to Maga-friendly media outlets doesn't mean there is a "there" there.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Hold public hearings and make people testify and present evidence under penalty of perjury.

Put up or shut up.

A bunch of MAGA Congressmen spewing bullshit for their own benefit to Maga-friendly media outlets doesn't mean there is a "there" there.

WTF is in the water up there in Massachusetts?   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Put up or shut up.

IF there were only such things as investigative reporters and an actual DOJ.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I think the most that could be looked at for there is cardiac arrest.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

People lying on television doesn't make something real.

I'm sure the Bidens are using their name to sell influence and access for their own personal gain.  It's unseamly, possibly unethical, creates conflicts of interest, and may even rise to the level of criminal behavior.

If there is real-world evidence, make it public so independent journalists can chase real evidence to real conclusions.

How are the debt ceiling negotiations going?

How are those public Congressional hearings into failed Immigration enforcement?

How are those public Congressional hearings into a Biden energy policy that requires subsidies for alternative energy while obstructing private investment in traditional energy infrastructure?

How are those public Congressional hearings into clawing back unspent Covid "emergency" funds?

How are those public Congressional hearings into the Biden admin's transportation failures?

Donald Trump is not the only American for whom elected officials are supposed to work.  There are 330+ million other Americans who need their damn Government officials to do their damn jobs for the benefit of ALL Americans, not just a few.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

JORDAN: "There are 170 suspicious activity reports involving the Biden family put together by the Treasury Department." (Video)

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1656299285246541824

Who are the "people" you're referring to @DefiantMassRINO

Online mountaineer

2018. Joe Biden tells a bunch of Democrats in New York that he has never been involved in a business venture and that his net worth is between $55,000 -150,000.

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1656346791342637078
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Presenting documented facts is not lying @DefiantMassRINO

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

NEW - House Oversight reveals the nine Biden family members that received wire transfers from foreign nationals via shell companies.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1656312376441077765

Oversight Committee
@GOPoversight

The Bidens took steps to hide, confuse, and conceal payments they received from foreign nationals. Here’s one example how a CCP-linked associate layered domestic limited liability companies to pay Hunter Biden.

9:20 AM · May 10, 2023

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
NEW - House Oversight reveals the nine Biden family members that received wire transfers from foreign nationals via shell companies.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1656312376441077765

It is my personal belief that what we are seeing WRT the Biden family here is just the tiny tip of a massive iceberg.It's a pretty sure bet that he (or person(s) he has granted access to) have been selling classified material to other countries for a long time. Otherwise, why even possess it?

Nice beach houses, especially established ones don't come cheap, but likely have property taxes equal to what many pay in PITI house payments.  Of course, that valuation may be based on the last time the house was assessed in the early 1900s, too.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 09:18:41 pm by Smokin Joe »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Nine Biden family members who allegedly got foreign money identified by House GOP
By Steven Nelson   
May 10, 2023 10:24am

WASHINGTON — House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer identified nine members of President Biden’s family Wednesday who allegedly received foreign income after teasing the bombshell for weeks.

“Since you asked, I’ll tell you,” Comer (R-Ky.) told a rapt room of reporters at the Capitol after laying out new bank record evidence showing first son Hunter Biden received $1 million from a corrupt Romanian businessman while his dad was vice president.

“Joe Biden’s son [Hunter], Joe Biden’s brother [James], Joe Biden’s brother’s wife [Sara], Hunter Biden’s girlfriend or Beau Biden’s widow [Hallie], however, you want to write that, Hunter Biden’s ex-wife [Kathleen Buhle], Hunter Biden’s current wife [Melissa Cohen], and three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother,” Comer said.

The chairman seemed to indicate that only one of Biden’s grandchildren and two of his brother’s children got the foreign funds.

“We’re talking about grandchil — a grandchild,” Comer said at the press conference. “That’s odd, most people that work hard every day’s grandchild doesn’t get a wire from a foreign national.”

James Biden has three children, including daughter Caroline, who pleaded guilty in 2018 to making over $100,000 in charges on a stolen credit card.

Emails from Hunter’s abandoned laptop show Caroline turned up her nose at an $85,000 job offer that would have allowed her to serve her probationary period near her beloved cousin in California.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/10/nine-biden-family-members-who-allegedly-got-foreign-money-identified-by-house-gop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oversight Committee
@GOPoversight

Multiple Biden family members received money from the Chinese after it passed through an associate’s account. Additionally, Hunter Biden received money directly into his company’s account from a Chinese-controlled entity.

9:21 AM · May 10, 2023

Online mountaineer

The granddaughter Joe Biden refuses to acknowledge may be the only one who didn't get illegal foreign payoffs.