Author Topic: U.N. calls on Taliban regime to halt executions in Afghanistan  (Read 363 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
U.N. calls on Taliban regime to halt executions in Afghanistan
Story by Ahmad Mukhtar • 2h ago

The United Nations called on Afghanistan's Taliban rulers Monday to halt all state executions, voicing its concern in a report that details public executions, stoning, flogging, and other types of corporal punishments carried out by the hardline Islamic group since it retook control over the country almost two years ago.

The report recorded various instances of physical punishment administrated by the Taliban authorities, such as lashing, stoning, different types of physical assaults, and compelling people to head shaving and stand in cold water.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/u-n-calls-on-taliban-regime-to-halt-executions-in-afghanistan/ar-AA1aUpy5
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: U.N. calls on Taliban regime to halt executions in Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 06:42:00 pm »
I can't feel sorry for the people of Fghanistan. I just can't.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 08:42:39 pm »
What did the dumbasses in the UN think was going to happen, I think anyone with a functioning brain could figure out the Taliwhackers were going to drag Afghanistan kicking and screaming back into medieval times, but hey that appears to be what the Afghanies want.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 09:09:21 pm »
The UN is going to stop the Taliban  .....  :silly:  888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 09:11:08 pm »
Agree with Fred above.

We tried in Afghanistan for 20 years.
Enough is enough.
After that, every man, woman and child there can... go to their fate.