Author Topic: John Kerry 'finds' his Vietnam War medals, pops them onto his suit at the U.K. coronation  (Read 354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 9, 2023
John Kerry 'finds' his Vietnam War medals, pops them onto his suit at the U.K. coronation
By Monica Showalter

In today's ridiculous news, I present this picture:

https://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/1655681168283500545

Kerry is famous for tossing his Vietnam war medals over a fence, or at least, saying he did, before he later said it was just his ribbons, and then later still saying it some other guy's medals.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/john_kerry_finds_his_vietnam_war_medals_pops_them_onto_his_suit_at_the_uk_coronation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

The Purple Heart, with rice clusters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

This guy has become a walking, talking joke

Condemned involvement in the Vietnam war and threw his medals over the fence at the White House. But when he ran in 2004, fully embraced his service, and threw it out there every chance he could. I used to get a chuckle when Rush Limbaugh, when talking about John Kerry, would follow it every time with “who served in Vietnam.”

Is also a “climate czar”  condemning fossil fuels yet probably uses enough fossil fuels to power at least five Third World countries.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
One more time (sigh):

John Kerry:
A traitor in war.
A traitor in peace.
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Those are some pretty large medals for his street suit.   Tacky little bitch that Mr Heinz is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
If I recall Kerry himself wrote the letters to receive the medals... He faked his own heroism, thus taking honor from those that actually deserved it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is a wet ketchupy slap at every honorable veteran of the past 250 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.