Author Topic: RFK Jr. doubles down on allegation CIA involved in JFK's assassination: '60-year cover-up'  (Read 361 times)

Online libertybele

Wow.  This is a hot topic and I think he is being very brave on speaking out.

RFK Jr. doubles down on allegation CIA involved in JFK's assassination: '60-year cover-up'

Democratic presidential primary candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., doubled down on his insistence the CIA was involved in the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, telling Fox News' Sean Hannity it is a "60-year cover-up."

Kennedy – the son of Bobby Kennedy, who was assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan in 1968 – claimed on "Hannity" Monday there is strong evidence the Central Intelligence Agency had a role in a plot that led to President John F. Kennedy's assassination at the hands of Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963.

"There's millions of pages of documents; CIA documents, of transcripts, of recorded conversations from the Cuban embassy in Mexico City -- it's hard to summarize the evidence," he said.

Kennedy said one of the Warren Commission's leaders was ex-CIA Director Allen Dulles – brother of Secretary of State John Foster Dulles – who was notably fired by JFK.................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rfk-jr-doubles-down-allegation-cia-involved-jfk-assassination-60-year-cover-up
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
...had a role in a plot that led to President John F. Kennedy's assassination...

A role??? Are you kidding me???
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

Figured he is a screwball.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mountaineer

I don't disagree, but how is this supposed to help his presidential campaign?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I don't disagree, but how is this supposed to help his presidential campaign?

I don't think it'll help his campaign other than to draw some much needed attention that he's running. I don't think the younger crowd have any alliance and certainly no memory of that point in history. The Kennedy name probably means very little to them.

My concern with him stating this is his safety. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Is it just me, or does that guy look and sound (literally the sound of his voice) like a complete crank when he talks?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 07:53:33 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr

Here is a picture of me with my uncle, whose wisdom affected me profoundly. Today, these words of his are especially relevant: “A nation that is afraid to let its people judge truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

4:33 PM · May 8, 2023