General Category > Elections 2024

RFK Jr. doubles down on allegation CIA involved in JFK's assassination: '60-year cover-up'

(1/2) > >>

libertybele:
Wow.  This is a hot topic and I think he is being very brave on speaking out.

RFK Jr. doubles down on allegation CIA involved in JFK's assassination: '60-year cover-up'

Democratic presidential primary candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., doubled down on his insistence the CIA was involved in the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, telling Fox News' Sean Hannity it is a "60-year cover-up."

Kennedy – the son of Bobby Kennedy, who was assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan in 1968 – claimed on "Hannity" Monday there is strong evidence the Central Intelligence Agency had a role in a plot that led to President John F. Kennedy's assassination at the hands of Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963.

"There's millions of pages of documents; CIA documents, of transcripts, of recorded conversations from the Cuban embassy in Mexico City -- it's hard to summarize the evidence," he said.

Kennedy said one of the Warren Commission's leaders was ex-CIA Director Allen Dulles – brother of Secretary of State John Foster Dulles – who was notably fired by JFK.................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rfk-jr-doubles-down-allegation-cia-involved-jfk-assassination-60-year-cover-up

Bigun:

--- Quote ---...had a role in a plot that led to President John F. Kennedy's assassination...
--- End quote ---

A role??? Are you kidding me???

kevindavis007:
Figured he is a screwball.

mountaineer:
I don't disagree, but how is this supposed to help his presidential campaign?

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 09, 2023, 06:16:38 pm ---I don't disagree, but how is this supposed to help his presidential campaign?

--- End quote ---

I don't think it'll help his campaign other than to draw some much needed attention that he's running. I don't think the younger crowd have any alliance and certainly no memory of that point in history. The Kennedy name probably means very little to them.

My concern with him stating this is his safety. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version