Author Topic: Melania Trump Fully Supports Donald Trump’s 2024 Presidential Bid: He Will ‘Lead Us Toward Greatness  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump Fully Supports Donald Trump’s 2024 Presidential Bid: He Will ‘Lead Us Toward Greatness and Prosperity Once Again’

Hannah Bleau 9 May 2023

Former first lady Melania Trump fully supports her husband’s 2024 presidential bid, expressing confidence that former President Donald Trump can “lead us toward greatness and prosperity once again.”

“My husband achieved tremendous success in his first administration, and he can lead us toward greatness and prosperity once again,” Melania Trump told Fox News Digital months after Trump announced his presidential bid in November.

The former first lady dismissed any speculation or rumors regarding a lack of support for her husband, telling the outlet that Trump “has my support, and we look forward to restoring hope for the future and leading America with love and strength.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/05/09/melania-trump-fully-supports-donald-trumps-2024-presidential-bid-he-will-lead-us-toward-greatness-and-prosperity-once-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I was always curious about how she felt about another go around for the White House.

I think Melania Trump is a very likable First Lady. She never engaged in a campaign to force kids to eat crappy lunches or   claimed co presidency status.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mrs. Trump has as much "class", as that obama woman has... (you know what)

Offline libertybele

Melania Trump was always well received and will be an asset to Trump's run in '24.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.