Author Topic: Watch: Charlize Theron Vows to ‘F**k Anybody Up Who’s Trying to F**k With’ LGBTQ People  (Read 690 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Charlize Theron Vows to ‘F**k Anybody Up Who’s Trying to F**k With’ LGBTQ People

Simon Kent  9 May 2023

Actress Charlize Theron issued a warning to opponents of the LGBTQ community Sunday night during the Drag Isn’t Dangerous fundraising telethon.

Theron, who has a transgender daughter and a long history of being a supporter of LGBTQ rights, appeared with a group of friends in a pre-taped segment in which she told the drag community she has their collective backs, saying:

We love you queens. We’re in your corner and we’ve got you, and I will bleep anybody up who’s trying to bleep with anything with you guys.

A statement which seemed to reference gun violence came later with Theron adding her love of all things LGBTQ.

“There are so many things hurting and really killing our kids and we all know what I’m talking about right now and it ain’t no drag queen — because if you’ve ever seen a drag queen lip sync for her life, it only makes you happier, it only make you love more, it makes you a better person,” she declared.

https://twitter.com/dailytheron/status/1655360155393961984

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/05/09/watch-charlize-theron-vows-to-fk-anybody-up-whos-trying-to-fk-with-lgbtq-people/
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 01:24:16 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 :silly:

Sometimes it pays to proof your tweets or public appearances......
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 01:25:45 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who?

Huh?

I can't hear you, and I will not watch your movies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Theron epitomizes the modern white, liberal female who claims to know everything and actually knows nothing.
I've never seen any of her flicks, and after reading articles like this, I plan to avoid watching any her flicks in the future.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just another mass of malignant hate and stupidity rolled up in a pretty wrapper, oh and did I add batshit crazy marxist too boot?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just another mass of malignant hate and stupidity rolled up in a pretty wrapper, oh and did I add batshit crazy marxist too boot?
Yeah, it's easy to give away other peoples money when you have a net worth of 170 Million. Limousine Marxists...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

My ears perked up when I read the first 6 words of her statement wink777
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy