Author Topic: Ukraine to Allies: Please Give us One Per Cent of Your GDP to Fight Russia  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ukraine to Allies: Please Give us One Per Cent of Your GDP to Fight Russia

Oliver JJ Lane 9 May 2023

One per cent of Western Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a worthy sacrifice to defeat Russia and is dwarfed by what America spent to beat Nazi Germany, says a Ukraine spokesman.

Ukraine very much appreciates the near-$37 billion the United States is already giving in military aid but more — much more, in fact — is needed, a Ukrainian diplomat now working as a full-time procurer of military equipment has said.

Andrij Melnyk, who is becoming well known beyond the borders of Ukraine for his persistent campaigning to push the envelope on military donations to Ukraine and being one of the loudest voices demanding larger numbers of tanks, Western jets, and even warships, made the comments on a German television political show this week, where he said Western nations had to cross their own “red lines” to send more equipment. The former ambassador to Germany, now Ukrainian government minister, said “this will not be an easy undertaking, but a Herculean task”.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartLondon/status/1619702946333134849

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/05/09/ukraine-to-allies-please-give-us-one-per-cent-of-your-gdp-to-fight-russia/
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 01:16:29 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More Money! U.S. to Hand Over Another $1.2 Billion in Aid to Ukraine: Report

The Biden administration is set to hand Ukraine another $1.2 billion in military aid, U.S. government insiders say.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/05/09/more-money-u-s-to-hand-over-another-1-2-billion-in-aid-to-ukraine-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Yeah, screw the one percent of GNP.  Not going to happen.   

Offline LMAO

This issue may be also weighing on Biden’s approval rating
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Yeah, screw the one percent of GNP.  Not going to happen.

???  I believe the U.S.A. has already given more than that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Ukraine has NEVER been an allies of the USA.  NEVER!

Why then are we as a nation injecting ourselves into their conflict?  Total waste of treasury.

It is a fine example of the USA taxpayer feeding the military industrial complex, plain and simple. 

We have troops on the ground in Ukraine.  Did you know that?  I assume they are all special operators.  You want your son dying in this conflict?  I sure as hell don't.  You and I know it will end up like Vietnam, where we gradually up the numbers of USA forces on the ground.  I see this as one more betrayal of the American people.