Author Topic: ‘Don’t pee or poop here, please’: Signs posted in alleys near migrant camp in El Paso  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Don’t pee or poop here, please’: Signs posted in alleys near migrant camp in El Paso
by: Shelby Kapp

Posted: May 8, 2023 / 07:38 PM CDT

Updated: May 8, 2023 / 11:45 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The City of El Paso said the news of eight people being killed outside of a bus stop in Brownsville, Texas over the weekend reinforced its decision to shut down a Downtown Street that’s adjacent to the migrant camp at Sacred Heart Church.

“There is a concern that there is going to be an accident in that area. There’s also concerns in terms of the public health component to all of this,” said Laura Cruz Acosta, a spokesperson for the City of El Paso.

The City made the announcement late Saturday night, hours before the tragedy in Brownsville, that it was closing Father Rahm Street between Oregon and Mesa.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/dont-pee-or-poop-here-please-signs-posted-in-alleys-near-migrant-camp-in-el-paso/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Everyone stand up and celebrate new arrivals to America!! :poo:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think the signs should say if you want to sh!t in the streets go home.