Author Topic: An easy guide to rational energy policies  (Read 121 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
An easy guide to rational energy policies
« on: May 09, 2023, 11:29:13 am »
An easy guide to rational energy policies
By Ronald Stein |May 9th, 2023|1 Comment

There are extensive technical and lengthy discussions and proposed solutions, both pros and cons, about climate change, rising oceans, extreme weather events, the impact of emissions, net-zero, EV mandates, wind and solar mandates, pollution, temperature change, and energy subsidies.

The elephant in the room that is seldom discussed is the simple and easy to understand fact of life that the world is facing shortages of the same products and fuels manufactured from crude oil that were the basis of the planets’ population growth from one to eight billion in less than two hundred years.

A non-technical explanation for these upcoming shortages is that wind turbines and solar panels can only generate electricity but cannot manufacture any products for humanity.

With no backup plan to maintain the supply chain for all the products and fuels supporting the eight billion on this planet, the following should be helpful for new regulations, mandates, and laws that would restore sensible, affordable, and rational energy policies.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/05/09/an-easy-guide-to-rational-energy-policies/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=an-easy-guide-to-rational-energy-policies&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=an-easy-guide-to-rational-energy-policies
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: An easy guide to rational energy policies
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 10:00:16 pm »
In the future, "rational" energy policies are going to first require an "Energy bill of Rights".

It's time for the red states to start enacting "Right to Energy Use" laws.

That is to say, an entirely new legal concept that needs to be codified into written law:
The right to extract and use natural energy resources for human needs:
- right to extract and use coal for power generation, heating, and other uses as may be required
- right to extract and refine petroleum for motor fuels
- right to extract and refine petroleum into products intended for industrial and other uses
- right to extract and use natural gas for heating, power generation and industrial and agricultural uses
- such rights to extend to both individuals and corporations
- etc.

Again, if we don't take the initiative to enact such laws FIRST, the dem-communists and greenunists will enact laws to BAN such usage.