Author Topic: DeSantis says Trump deploying ‘Democrat attacks’ on Social Security, Medicare  (Read 4964 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If he didn't he would still be in office.

I think you're overwhelmed @kevindavis007    I'd be happy to help you understand what happened in 2020; and why it matters.

:mauslaff:

In other words, Trump was such a lame failure as a leader, he couldn't get anything done, and you want sloppy seconds of a lame failure.

Wow.  The cult of personality runs deep.

You're not the brightest bulb in the string, are you.    :pondering:

No worries, I enjoy how hard you try.  Kudos.

Offline kevindavis007

You're not the brightest bulb in the string, are you.    :pondering:

No worries, I enjoy how hard you try.  Kudos.

Sorry, but I don't vote for losers like Trump.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

I think you're overwhelmed @kevindavis007    I'd be happy to help you understand what happened in 2020; and why it matters.

Well, Trump failed to prove it after losing over 60 court cases.  I'm still waiting for the Kraken to be released.

Sorry, but I don't vote for losers like Trump.

@kevindavis007

I hope you realize my post was in reply to @Kamaji 's post to me.  It wasn't to or referencing you.   happy77

Well, Trump failed to prove it after losing over 60 court cases.  I'm still waiting for the Kraken to be released.

Actually, Trump's case wasn't presented in court .....  @kevindavis007   I think the judiciary, including the Supreme Court, running away from this and denying the Trump campaign and the American people their day(s) in court before a jury is one of the most significant travesties perpetrated.

As for the Kraken.....I still hope Sidney Powell loses her license to practice law.   :laugh:

Offline kevindavis007

Actually, Trump's case wasn't presented in court .....  @kevindavis007   I think the judiciary, including the Supreme Court, running away from this and denying the Trump campaign and the American people their day(s) in court before a jury is one of the most significant travesties perpetrated.

As for the Kraken.....I still hope Sidney Powell loses her license to practice law.   :laugh:

Well Trump hires the best people.

Online libertybele

Actually, Trump's case wasn't presented in court .....  @kevindavis007  I think the judiciary, including the Supreme Court, running away from this and denying the Trump campaign and the American people their day(s) in court before a jury is one of the most significant travesties perpetrated.

Amen!!!!!  (I know this wasn't directed to me but I completely agree).

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If there's all this uncontrovertible evidence that Trump would have won but for fraud, then why are so many of the people who made those claims -- Giuliani, Sidney Powell, FoxNews, etc.. -- unable to muster any of that evidence to defend themselves against claims of defamation, or the filing of frivolous lawsuits, etc.?

Does anyone still believe the Kraken was real?

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Some of those cases were dismissed for lack of standing, but some weren't.  There were also some affirmative legal actions taken against some of those who made some of those claims.  The hard evidence just isn't there.  A lot of circumstantial stuff, but too much of it was ambiguous/inconclusive.

There is a difference between what you "believe" is true, and what you can prove is true.

Offline Hoodat

If there's all this uncontrovertible evidence that Trump would have won but for fraud, then why are so many of the people who made those claims -- Giuliani, Sidney Powell, FoxNews, etc.. -- unable to muster any of that evidence to defend themselves against claims of defamation, or the filing of frivolous lawsuits, etc.?

Their chief mistake was their legal strategy.  It would have been an easy task to sue for legal violations and improprieties in the election process.  In Georgia, there were blatant violations of State election law beginning in April 2020.  But that is not what the Trump advocates sued for.  No, their main point of attack was driven by Trump's ego.  Fraud, fraud, fraud.  Trump, Trump, Trump.  Trump was robbed.  Trump was defrauded.  This was their legal challenge.  Unfortunately, fraud is a hell of a lot more difficult to prove than proving that more drop boxes were put in place than state law allows, that chain of custody rules were not followed, and that changes were made to election software without recertifying.

Trump should have seen this coming a year prior.  But he chose to fill his ranks with GOP Establishment types who were part of the problem instead of relying on those vested in fixing the system.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-