Author Topic: The View's Ana Navarro: Being Hispanic or Black 'does not make you immune' from being a White suprem  (Read 247 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 8, 2023 6:00pm EDT
The View's Ana Navarro: Being Hispanic or Black 'does not make you immune' from being a White supremacist
The Dallas mall shooter has been accused of holding White supremacy views
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News

While discussing the recent Dallas mall shooting, Ana Navarro told her "View" co-hosts that being Hispanic or Black doesn’t make a person "immune" from supporting White supremacy.

According to law enforcement sources, 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia was the suspect behind a deadly mass shooting in an Allen, Texas mall on Saturday. The shooting left eight dead along with several others injured from the attack.

While investigations are still ongoing, an anonymous law enforcement source claimed that federal officials are seeing if Garcia was motivated by White supremacist ideology. The suggestion came from alleged social media accounts by Garcia that spouted extremist views along with patch on his chest that read, "RWDS," supposedly an acronym for "Right Wing Death Squad."

Though her co-hosts were surprised by the claim, Navarro insisted that the shooter’s Hispanic background should not bar him from becoming a White supremacist.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-views-ana-navarro-hispanic-black-immune-white-supremacist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have said this before. According to the American Left (MSM), White Supremacists should get a DE&I award. They are the most inclusive, equitable, and diverse group in America. Compare diversity in White Supremacists with diversity in BLM. The difference is shocking.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 11:13:21 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.