Author Topic: Teacher screams after getting pepper sprayed for confiscating student's phone: 'She just maced the t  (Read 175 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 8, 2023 5:09pm EDT
Teacher screams after getting pepper sprayed for confiscating student's phone: 'She just maced the teacher!'
The teacher at Antioch High School was decked in the face approximately two months before in a separate incident
By Hannah Grossman | Fox News

A teacher in a Tennessee high school who confiscated a student's phone was subsequently pepper sprayed by his student, Fox News Digital confirmed.

A video which surfaced on Reddit on May 5 showed the assault in Antioch High School, which racked up millions of views. The teacher was previously decked in the face approximately two months before in a separate incident, and the district told Fox News Digital that disciplinary action was taken in both incidents and were reported to the police.

She tries to reach for her phone, saying "Give me my phone."

She repeatedly demanded her phone and then proceeded to pepper spray the teacher from behind.

The teacher fell onto his knees and started screaming.

As the teacher was on the ground, the student tried to grab her phone again, unsuccessfully.

"Can I get my phone? Can I get my phone? I need my phone!"

The teacher told another faculty member, "She pepper sprayed me."

"Okay, well you took my phone," the student replied. "Can I have my phone?"

"No you can't have your phone," the teacher said. He proceeded to cough from the pepper spray.

The district released a statement to Fox News Digital, which said the student received disciplinary action and that the incident was reported to police.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/teacher-pepper-sprayed-confiscating-students-phone-previously-decked-face-student

"Mace? Mace is crazy," a student behind the camera said in the classroom. "She just maced the teacher! Nah."

The video then shows the student follow the teacher outside the classroom.

"She just f---ing pepper-sprayed me," the teacher said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Students of a certain ethnic persuasion seem to go chimp mode. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji