Author Topic: Biden bleeding support with Black voters as 2024 campaign heats up: poll  (Read 514 times)

Offline libertybele

Maybe Brandon just isn't Black enough.  :whistle:

Interesting that all of a sudden the MSM is reporting that Brandon is down in the polls -- I'm thinking Brandon is going to be made to step down.

Biden bleeding support with Black voters as 2024 campaign heats up: poll

President Biden is bleeding support with Black voters heading into the 2024 campaign season, according to a recent poll.

While the president maintains Black voter support, it has sharply declined since taking office and comes with much less enthusiasm. According to the Associated Press, around 58 percent approve of his job handling. Just 41 percent of Black adults said they wanted Biden to run for a second term, while only 55 percent said they would likely support him in the general election.

These figures starkly contrast with his first few months in office, when 9 out of 10 Black voters approved of the job he was doing. They also fall well below Democrats' overall sentiment, which showed that 81 percent would "definitely" or "probably" support Biden if he were the nominee.

"Honestly, I feel like right now America is in a state of emergency," Destiny Humphreys, a South Carolina State University student, told the publication. "We need some real change."...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-bleeding-support-black-voters-2024-campaign-heats-up-poll
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

In the end, black voters will vote for Biden in the 90 percent range

I hear this every election cycle how black voters are not happy with the Democrat party or a certain democrat candidate only to have them vote for that candidate in the 90% range in the actual election

It’s Hispanic voters that will be troublesome for the Democrats
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

In the end, black voters will vote for Biden in the 90 percent range

I hear this every election cycle how black voters are not happy with the Democrat party or a certain democrat candidate only to have them vote for that candidate in the 90% range in the actual election

It’s Hispanic voters that will be troublesome for the Democrats

Trump did well with the Black voters.  He had hired lawyers to review ridiculous charges against Blacks and got some released/pardoned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ScottinVA

Blacks rumble about deserting the dems every election cycle, then slavishly vote for them at the 90%-95% level… every time.  Now with the dems making noises about “slavery reparations,” expect that figure to go to 98%.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if that is true,or just another way for the DNC to scare dims into voting straight dim tickets from fear of losing all their "free stuff" if the DNC loses control?

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling! You had better vote Dim to prevent this from happening!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

Blacks rumble about deserting the dems every election cycle, then slavishly vote for them at the 90%-95% level… every time.  Now with the dems making noises about “slavery reparations,” expect that figure to go to 98%.

:thumbsup:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Music to my ears but the fabled black GOP vote is a bit like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster over the years. I think Trump actually did the best with black voters in 2020, so maybe there's hope. Didn't translate in the 2022 elections.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden isn't losing as many black supporters as he is gaining "brown" supporters.

After going from living in utter poverty to being "retired in place" with free housing that is heated and air-conditioned,free health care,free food,and a "free" monthly  income every month,they might as well be in heaven.

And make no mistake about it,the DNC isn't importing all these "south of the border" refugees because they have suddenly discovered they love brown people not employed by them at minimum wage to cook,clean,and even babysit their children.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wait until the Supreme Court decision is released on the [Asian] Students for Fairness in Education v. Harvard case in June.

There is a very good chance The Court will outlaw all affirmative action in education, if not aiming more broadly and declaring AA unconstitutional on its face.

This decision will do for "the black vote", what Dobbs did for the "young female" vote.

And you know what that is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wait until the Supreme Court decision is released on the [Asian] Students for Fairness in Education v. Harvard case in June.

There is a very good chance The Court will outlaw all affirmative action in education, if not aiming more broadly and declaring AA unconstitutional on its face.

This decision will do for "the black vote", what Dobbs did for the "young female" vote.

And you know what that is.

@Fishrrman

Be still,my beating heart!